Updates on COVID-19 On Thursday, March 26, the Fort Worth City Council voted to extend the emergency declaration for the City of Fort Worth through April 7 to help stop the spread of COVID-19. For more information about this and other COVID-19 related updates, click this alert to visit the city’s COVID-19 webpage.
Water Dept. Lobby Closes The water customer service lobby, 908 Monroe St., is closed until further notice. The only way for customers to continue to make cash payments is through a Fidelity Express location, which are usually located in grocery stores and convenience stores. Make sure the location accepts city bill payments and is not just for money orders.
- TEXRail service interruption scheduled April 4-5
- April 1 is Census Day. Have you responded yet?
- Tarrant County Public Health COVID-19 reporting process to include provisional data
- Residents can help Solid Waste maintain critical service levels
- Celebrate Billy Bob's 39th birthday from your couch
- Survey results show COVID-19's impact on local business; guide City of Fort Worth's next steps
- Third FWPD officer tests positive for COVID-19 virus
- COVID-19 hotline provides news and information to residents, businesses
- Vote on public art annual work plan scheduled
- How volunteers can help during the COVID-19 crisis
- More News »
Agendas for meetings for future dates can be viewed on the main city calendar.