Adopted Tax Rate for FY2020 The actual tax rate of $0.7475 per $100 value has been adopted by the governing body of the City of Fort Worth. This rate is lower than the previous year’s tax adopted tax rate, but higher than the effective rate.
FY2020 Adopted Tax Rate Fort Worth adopted a tax rate that will raise more taxes for maintenance and operations than last year’s tax rate. The tax rate will effectively be raised by 2.39% percent (percentage by with the tax rate exceeds the effective maintenance and operations rate) and will raise taxes for maintenance and operations on a $100,000 home by approximately $13.91.
- TCC, Tarleton to share space in downtown Fort Worth
- Sister Cities delegation to explore Indonesia
- Unmanned aircraft system workshops begin Jan. 18
- Trinity Metro's Adopt-A-Stop program offers volunteer opportunity
- Beards for a cause: Police officers contribute to children's charity
- Officer Mike Kuzenka wins Leading the Way Award
- Enjoy the holiday season with fire safety in mind
- New rate structure for parking meters approved for West 7th district
- Mayor Price participates in panel discussion on e-cigarettes, vaping
- MedStar implements field-deployable stop-the-bleed kits
- More News »
Agendas for meetings for future dates can be viewed on the main city calendar.