Adopted Tax Rate for FY2020 The actual tax rate of $0.7475 per $100 value has been adopted by the governing body of the City of Fort Worth. This rate is lower than the previous year’s tax adopted tax rate, but higher than the effective rate.
FY2020 Adopted Tax Rate Fort Worth adopted a tax rate that will raise more taxes for maintenance and operations than last year’s tax rate. The tax rate will effectively be raised by 2.39% percent (percentage by with the tax rate exceeds the effective maintenance and operations rate) and will raise taxes for maintenance and operations on a $100,000 home by approximately $13.91.
- City, PeopleFund plan open house to discuss opportunities for small businesses offering healthy food access
- Enjoy a safe Halloween experience at FWPD's Trunk or Treat
- Take care of outstanding warrants at Oct. 24 event
- Community Survey seeks residents’ opinions on city services
- Brandom Gengelbach named president of Fort Worth Chamber
- Sales tax collections up 4.2% in August
- Water main construction scheduled for Ridglea Country Club Drive
- FitWorth, UNTHSC strengthen partnership to make Fort Worth healthier
- Summit to discuss faith community's role in educational initiatives
- Census takers are coming to your neighborhood
- More News »