Search one address. Find everything.
From your trash day to permits and crime around your home,
find it by entering your address.
- City Council to consider adopting 2017 Comprehensive Plan on March 7
- Four enterprises earn Chamber’s Small Business of the Year Awards
- Sargent Street closed to traffic March 6–16 for construction activities
- Chapel Creek Bridge over Interstate 30 to be widened
- Segment of Main Street to be closed, water service shut off March 1 for leak repair
- Look for increased street sweeping as part of a renewed effort to control litter in Fort Worth
- Kim Arnold named assistant director in Transportation & Public Works
- The Crud Cruiser is coming to your neighborhood
- Sandy Lane Park improvements to be dedicated March 4
- Sales tax collections down slightly in December
- More News »
Fort Worth TV
Feb. 28, 2017
Ad Hoc Municipal Court Advisory Committee
City Hall, City Manager’S Conference Room 380, 200 Texas St.
City Council Work Session
City Council Conference Room, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
City Council Meeting
City Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
March 1, 2017
Notice of Possible Quorum of the Fort Worth
City Hall, City Council Chamber, 200 Texas St.
Fort Worth City Council Special Meeting Legislative Consultant Briefing
Meeting Room - Houston, Second Floor, Double Tree Hotel , 303 W 15th St., Austin, Texas 78701
March 2, 2017
Downtown Design Review Board Public Hearing
Council Conference Room 290, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Water Efficient Landscape Design Water-Saving Seminar
Fort Worth Botanic Garden, Iris Room, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
March 4, 2017
Fort Worth Botanic Garden, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
Sandy Lane Park Dedication
Sandy Lane Park, 2001 Sandy Lane