Updates on COVID-19 On Wednesday, April 29, Fort Worth City Council adopted a new stand-alone Resolution continuing Fort Worth’s state of disaster, as well as incorporating provisions of Executive Orders GA-18 and GA-19 issued on April 27 by Governor Greg Abbott. For more information about this and other COVID-19 related updates, click this alert to visit the city’s COVID-19 webpage.
Water Dept. Lobby Closes The water customer service lobby, 908 Monroe St., is closed until further notice. The only way for customers to continue to make cash payments is through a Fidelity Express location, which are usually located in grocery stores and convenience stores. Make sure the location accepts city bill payments and is not just for money orders.
- Hopscotch inspires Wedgwood South neighborhood
- Celebrate Sister Cities' 35 years with international virtual activities
- Meals to Go distribution dates modified for Memorial Day
- Family water safety program moves online
- First round of 'New Normal' artist winners selected
- Acting Homeland Security Secretary Wolf announces additional support to firefighting organizations
- CVS Health opens new COVID-19 drive-thru test sites
- Questions about CCPD? Chief Kraus will answer them
- Court on Demand is just a click away
- Dickies Arena partners with Carter BloodCare, Justin Boots to host blood drive
- More News »