- Panelists to discuss Fort Worth's public art scene
- Register to vote Sept. 24 at your local library branch
- Discover The Dash, grab free breakfast on Sept. 23
- U.S. Census Bureau continues to hire for 2020 Census
- Fort Worth City Council approves 2020 budget
- Sales tax collections up 6.4% in July
- Cook Children's ER doctor urges gun safety after five kids shot, one killed in a single day
- Fort Worth embraces the value of continuous improvement for sustainability
- So what's the difference between a weather watch and a warning?
- Public art for Fire Station 42 dedicated
- More News »
Fort Worth TV
Agendas for meetings for future dates can be viewed on the main city calendar.
Sept. 23, 2019
Building Standards Commission Pre-Meeting
City Council Confernce Room 290, Second Floor City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Building Standards Commission Meeting
City Council Conference Room 290, Second Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Fall Hats for Seniors at Como Community Center
Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Fort Worth Housing Solutions Board of Commissioners Notice of Possible Quorum, Butler Place Redevelopment Meeting
Fwhs Auditorium, 1201 East 13th St.
Trinity Metro Board of Directors Meeting
Fort Worth Central Station, Downtown Fort Worth, Second Floor Community Room, 1001 Jones St.
Fort Worth Housing Solutions Board of Commission Notice of Possible Quorum, Cavile CNI Grant Resident Meeting
Cavile Community Room, 1404 Etta St.