- North Texas continues to explore a future with hyperloop technology
- Recommended funding targets Northside neighborhood for improvements
- City council votes to approve pension solution
- Renovated facilities unveiled at Will Rogers Memorial Center
- Survey: Cyclists most comfortable separated from cars
- Mayor Price's Jingle Bike and Ball rescheduled to Dec. 15
- Protect your ride and what's inside while holiday shopping
- Celebrate the holidays at your local community center
- New water line along Alta Vista Parkway
- Enjoy the holiday season with fire safety in mind
- More News »
Fort Worth TV
Dec. 13, 2018
Regional Transportation Council
North Central Texas Council Of Governments, First Floor, Transportation Council Room, 616 Six Flags Drive, Arlington, Tx 76011
Community Action Partners Council
Fort Worth City Credit Union, First Floor, Board Room, 2309 Montgomery St.
Fort Worth Housing Solutions Board of Commissioners
Fwhs Administrative Office Board Room, 1201 East 13th St.
Intersection Improvements Basswood at U.S. 377 and Kroger Drive at U.S. 377 Project Meeting
Alliance United Methodist Church, 7904 Park Vista Blvd.