Stormwater Management Plan
All documents available in PDF format.
- Table of Contents
- MS4 Maintenance Activities
- Post-Construction Stormwater Control Measures
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping for Municipal Operations
- Industrial and High-Risk Runoff
- Construction Site Stormwater Runoff
- Public Education, Outreach, Involvement and Participation
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
Comments and questions from residents regarding these documents are welcomed as part of our education and outreach process. Please email comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report air or stormwater pollution by phone,
For emergency situations,
Water Quality Permits
Industrial Stormwater Permitting Workshop
The City of Fort Worth Code Compliance Environmental Quality Division and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Small Business Assistance will be available to answer questions about the TPDES general industrial storm water permit and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) requirements. Feb. 27, 9 -10:30 a.m.