Create an Online Account
To create an online account you need to know your account number and your cycle and route numbers. This information is available on your paper billing statement. If you do not have a copy of your bill, you can contact customer service at 817-392-4477 to obtain the needed information.
- Your account number is found beneath the customer name in the upper left portion of the bill.
- The cycle and route information is in the Meter Information box above your service dates. (Cycle and route numbers are a new addition to the bill. If your last bill does not have that information, you can call customer service to obtain it.)
- If you forget your password, you must know the e-mail address you used to retireve it. For security reasons, customer service representatives are not able to access this information for you.
- Click "H2Online Home" in navigation bar on the left. This site contains "how to" information that you may want to review before beginning the process.
- Click the link: "Register or Create an Account"
- Click "Create an Account" in the left navigation bar.
- Type in your account number including the dash.
- Type in your cycle and route numbers into the appropriate boxes. Each consists of two digits, such as 02 or 17. Cycle number in the first box. Route number in the second box. This is the same order they appear on the bill. (Note: Cycle and route numbers are a new addition to the bill. If your last bill does not have that information, you can call customer service to obtain it.)
- Click Submit
- Create a password. You may use any combination of letters and numbers. Passwords are case sensitive. Your password must include six to 10 characters and include one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number.
- Confirm your password.
- Provide your e-mail address.
- Click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address you provided. You must click on the link in that e-mail or copy and paste or type that link into your browser. You cannot complete the registration process without following that link.
- The link takes you to the Login Page. Type in your account number including the dash and the password you created. Click Sign-on.
- You should receive a confirmation message on the screen that your account has been enabled.
- Click Sign-on again to access your account information.
If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, check your SPAM folder and make sure you set your account to accept e-mails from NO_REPLY_H2OnlineUtilityBilling@FortWorthTexas.gov. To confirm the e-mail address you entered is correct, go to the login page and enter your account number, including the dash, and the password you selected. Click “Submit.” On the next screen, you can view the e-mail address you entered. If it is correct, click “Submit” to have another confirmation e-mail sent to you. If the e-mail address is incorrect, please contact customer service at 817-392-4477.