Create a myH2Online Name
This feature allows you to do two things.
- You can create a user name so you no longer need to know your account number to login.
- If you have multiple accounts, you can link them to the same user name so you can call up links to all of them by signing in once. You must still pay each account individually.
- Note: You cannot change your myH2Online Name nor the e-mail address associated with it. Carefully select and enter this information.
To create a user name, you must first have created an online account. View instructions on creating an online account.
- Login to your online account using your account number and password.
- Click Create a MyH2Online Name in the left navigation bar.
- Type in a User name. The name must be three to 40 letters long. It is case sensitive. It cannot contain special characters.
- Select a Password. Your password must be at least six characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number.
- Type in your e-mail address.
- Click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address you provided. You must click on the link in that e-mail or copy and paste or type that link into your browser. You cannot complete the process of establishing a user name without following that link. The link will return you to the login page.
- Login to access your account information.
- If you have multiple accounts, you can link them all to this myH2Online name, but you must first have created an online account for each one individually. Instructions for Consolidating Accounts