Animal Care & Control
Animal Care and Control helps keep Fort Worth citizens safe by providing pet-care education and services. These programs work to reduce the number of unwanted stray animals in the city, minimize the threat of diseases such as rabies, and prevent injuries caused by animals.
Pet Adoption & Welfare
- Adopt a Pet
- Donate to help shelter pets
- Feral Cats
- Found Dogs
- Found Cats
- Low-cost assistance for pet owners
- Spaying and Neutering Your Pets
- Spot Animal Abuse and Neglect
- Position Paper: Increasing Live Outcomes at the Fort Worth Animal Shelter
- The daily challenge to save all shelter pets
Animal Care & Control Administration
4900 Martin St. | 817-392-PAWS (7297)
Animal Care & Control Center
4900 Martin St.
Fort Worth, TX 76119
- Sunday & Monday: 1–4 p.m. (Owner Reclaim Services Only)
- Tuesday-Friday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Adoptions open at Noon)
- Saturday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. (Adoptions open at Noon)
PetSmart Charities Adoption Centers
4800 SW Loop 820
Fort Worth, TX 76109
817-731-4353 ext. 7
2901 Texas Sage Trail
Fort Worth, TX 76177
- Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m.