An annually updated document identifying areas that the city wishes to consider for initiation of annexation during the succeeding five-year period. The annexation program expresses the city’s intent to consider specific areas for annexation, but is not legally binding. Inclusion of an area in the program does not obligate the city to annex that area, nor does exclusion of an area from the program prevent the city from annexing the area.
- Five Year Program
- Capital Improvements Needed 2018
- Potential Annexation Map 1, 2018-2022
- Potential Annexation; Years 1-5, Table 1, 2018-2022
- Potential Annexation Map 2, 2023-2037
- Potential Annexation; Years 6-20, Table 2, 2023-2037
Visit the Comprehensive Plan page to view the city’s Annexation Plan (Appendix F) and Annexation Policy (Chapter 24).
- Annexation Application
- LPA Annexation Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Initial Certificate of Occupancy Inspections Following Annexation
NorthPoint Development Phase 1, approximately 84.13 acres of land in Denton County, located North of Intermodal Parkway, west of FM 156 and east of BNSF Railway. AX-18-005 (Owner-Initiated for Full-Purpose)
Far North Fort Worth Municipal Utility District No. 1 of Tarrant and Wise Counties (the District) encompasses approximately 733 acres of land in Fort Worth’s extraterritorial jurisdiction in Tarrant, Denton and Wise counties, located east of U.S. Highway 81/287 and west of Sendera Ranch Boulevard.
- Location Map
- Legal Description of Commercial Property (SPA Ex. C)
- Public Hearing Notice
- Strategic Partnership Agreement (SPA) Draft
Northwest Pipe Company, located along Longhorn Road, west of Main Street and north of Northwest Loop 820 – AX-14-007 (Limited Purpose)
Current Wait Times
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102