An annually updated document identifying areas that the city wishes to consider for initiation of annexation during the succeeding five-year period. The annexation program expresses the city’s intent to consider specific areas for annexation, but is not legally binding. Inclusion of an area in the program does not obligate the city to annex that area, nor does exclusion of an area from the program prevent the city from annexing the area.
- Five Year Program
- Capital Improvements Needed
- Potential Annexation Map 1, 2017-2021
- Potential Annexation Table 1, 2017-2021
- Potential Annexation Map 2, 2022-2036
- Potential Annexation Table 2, 2022-2036
Visit the Comprehensive Plan page to view the city’s Annexation Plan (Appendix F) and Annexation Policy (Chapter 24).
- Annexation Application
- LPA Annexation Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Initial Certificate of Occupancy Inspections Following Annexation
Walsh Ranch Planning Area II, approximately 185.28 acres of land in Parker County, west of the Parker County boundary, located west of Walsh Ranch Parkway and north of Interstate 30. AX-17-002 (Owner-Initiated for Full-Purpose)
Northwest Pipe Company, located along Longhorn Road, west of Main Street and north of Northwest Loop 820 – AX-14-007 (Limited Purpose)
Current Wait Times
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102