An annually updated document identifying areas that the city wishes to consider for initiation of annexation during the succeeding five-year period. The annexation program expresses the city’s intent to consider specific areas for annexation, but is not legally binding. Inclusion of an area in the program does not obligate the city to annex that area, nor does exclusion of an area from the program prevent the city from annexing the area.
- Five Year Program
- Capital Improvements Needed 2019
- Potential Annexation Map 1, 2019-2023
- Potential Annexation; Years 1-5, Table 1, 2019-2023
- Potential Annexation Map 2, 2024-2038
- Potential Annexation; Years 6-20, Table 2, 2024-2038
- Annexation Application
- LPA Annexation Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Initial Certificate of Occupancy Inspections Following Annexation
Northstar Ranch Commercial Tract: Approximately 19.38 Acres of Land in ETJ-Wise County, Located North of Avondale Haslet Road, east of U.S. Business Highway 287, and west of Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad. AX-18-012 (Owner-Initiated Limited-Purpose Annexation)
Far North Fort Worth Municipal Utility District No. 1 of Tarrant and Wise Counties (the District) encompasses approximately 733 acres of land in Fort Worth’s extraterritorial jurisdiction in Tarrant, Denton and Wise counties, located east of U.S. Highway 81/287 and west of Sendera Ranch Boulevard.
- Location Map
- Legal Description of Commercial Property (SPA Ex. C)
- Public Hearing Notice
- Strategic Partnership Agreement (SPA) Draft
Morningstar Ranch Municipal Utility District No. 1 of Parker County (the District) encompasses approximately 737.23 acres of land in Fort Worth’s extraterritorial jurisdiction in Parker County, generally located at the northeast corner of the intersection of Old Weatherford Road and Farmers Road 3325.
Ail Properties – SH 156 Tract, Approximately 460.19 Acres of Land in Denton County, Located North of Intermodal Parkway and South of Highway 114 off of FM 156. AX-19-009 (Owner-Initiated for Full-Purpose).
- City staff to continue studying how to regulate short-term rentals
- New X-Team to provide faster plan review service
- Permits no longer required for garage sales
Current Wait Times
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102