Home > Departments > Planning & Development



An annually updated document identifying areas that the city wishes to consider for initiation of annexation during the succeeding five-year period. The annexation program expresses the city’s intent to consider specific areas for annexation, but is not legally binding. Inclusion of an area in the program does not obligate the city to annex that area, nor does exclusion of an area from the program prevent the city from annexing the area.

Visit the Comprehensive Plan page to view the city’s Annexation Plan (Appendix F) and Annexation Policy (Chapter 24).




Fire Station #43, approximately 2.08 acres of land in Tarrant County, located at the southeast corner of the intersection of West Camp Bowie Boulevard and Linkmeadow Drive. AX-18-007 (Owner-Initiated for Full-Purpose)

NorthPoint Development Phase 1, approximately 84.13 acres of land in Denton County, located North of Intermodal Parkway, west of FM 156 and east of BNSF Railway. AX-18-005 (Owner-Initiated for Full-Purpose)

Far North Fort Worth Municipal Utility District No. 1 of Tarrant and Wise Counties (the District) encompasses approximately 733 acres of land in Fort Worth’s extraterritorial jurisdiction in Tarrant, Denton and Wise counties, located east of U.S. Highway 81/287 and west of Sendera Ranch Boulevard.

Northwest Pipe Company, located along Longhorn Road, west of Main Street and north of Northwest Loop 820 – AX-14-007 (Limited Purpose)


Current Wait Times

Schedule an appointment
Get a spot in line before you arrive.

Enter online permitting

Service Wait Time
Wait times currently unavailable


Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.


Customer Service:
Email Customer Service

City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102

Randle Harwood

View more contact information »


Accommodations & Accessibility

Accommodations are available for residents who have accessibility requirements. To learn more about accessibility accommodations available from the City of Fort Worth, visit the Accessibility page or request an accommodation due to disability.