Aaron Barth, Spinks Airport Manager
Aaron Barth has served as the airport manager for Fort Worth Spinks since December 2009.
Barth came to Fort Worth from Oklahoma, where managed Guthrie-Edmond Regional Airport and served as airport manager at Claremore Regional Airport. He is a graduate of Spartan College of Aeronautics and received a bachelor’s of science in Aviation Technology Management.
Barth has an extensive piloting background, accumulating 4,600 flight hours as a corporate pilot for three and a half years in Beechjets and King Airs. He holds a Certified Flight Instructor’s license and an Airline Transport Pilot license.
- Bachelor of Science — Spartan College of Aeronautics
The January 2013 edition of The Aviator is out now. In this issue:
- Meacham's airport layout plan goes electronic
- Save the Date: Aviation summit Oct. 10-12
- Director's Note: Customer Experience
- Update on Spinks Airport improvements