Employee Health Centers
Southwestern Health Resources, a collaboration between Texas Health Resources and UT Southwestern Medical Center, is working with the City of Fort Worth to provide an exceptional addition to health care benefits for employees, retirees and their dependents.
This program will offer convenient access to primary care, including three health care centers and four satellite sites, where quality and exceptional patient care is a top priority.
The City of Fort Worth health care benefits program includes three main locations, and four satellite locations, available through Southwestern Health Resources -- each staffed by Texas Health Resources physicians who can handle any kind of primary care patient need, and who can also refer patients to in-network premium designated specialists for specific medical care if needed.
Top-notch physicians and other medical experts will be available at each location as well as care coordinators and patient navigators to help with any referrals to specialists that patients may need.
Southwestern Health Resources is fully committed to delivering a high level of service for each and every member on the city's health plan, including:
- Prompt appointments. Same-day or next-day appointments are available at City of Fort Worth Employee Health Center locations, plus referrals to see specialists when needed.
- Short wait times for office visits. For more routine needs, appointments will take 30 minutes or less. If lab work is needed, or care that goes beyond the basics, it could take longer. The highly-trained staff will work with patients to make sure they are in and out as quickly as possible.
- Online access to resources. After your first office visit, patients can access a private member portal through FortWorthEmployeeHealthCenter.com that can be used to communicate with physicians, request prescription refills, see results of medical tests, review medical history and more.
You can also schedule an appointment at a city health center by calling 1-800-574-0606.
Health Center locations
Lake Worth Center
6048 Lake Worth Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76135
UT Southwestern Moncrief
Medical Center at Fort Worth
600 South Main, Suite 3600
Fort Worth, TX 76104
12001 South Freeway
Building #5, Suite 208
Burleson, TX 76028
Family Medical Center Southwest
7001 Granbury Rd.
Fort Worth, TX 76133
Hoffman Family Practice
2730 SW Wilshire Blvd.
Burleson, TX 76028
Cornerstone Family and Sports Medicine
100 Bourland Road, Suite 170
Keller, TX 76248
Texas Health Family Care - Weatherford/Willow Park
101 Crown Point Blvd., Suite 200
Willow Park, TX 76087
City of Fort Worth Benefits Office
- Phone: 817-392-7782
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 817-392-2624
Health Plan Information
- 2020 Open Enrollment
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Eligibility
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Healthcare Concierge
- Leave Policies (Paid Time Off)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Onboarding Videos
- Pension Information
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Prescriptions and Medication
- Retirement Plans
- Urgent Care
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits