Non-Medicare Retiree Benefits
Open Enrollment Presentation
Retiree’s spouse, common law spouse, child of an enrolled retiree who is a natural child, foster child, stepchild, grandchild, domestic partner’s child, legally adopted child or child under the retiree’s legal guardianship or custodianship.
In order to add your dependents to the Dental plan you need to supply Human Resources with the required forms of proof of relationship status. Unless otherwise indicated all documentation should be originals.
Below are the documents required for each dependent type:
- Marriage License
- Last Year Tax Return
- If common law: Declaration and Registration of Informal Marriage available at the county clerk’s office
- Birth Certificates listing employee, spouse or domestic partner as parent
- If applicable:
- Adoption agreement
- Legal guardianship documents
- Divorce decree documents showing the dependent
- Qualified Medical Court Support Order
- Disabled Dependent Children age 26 or over. A completed Dependent Eligibility Questionnaire verifying an ongoing total disability. Written documentation from a physician verifying an ongoing disability may be required.
All City of Fort Worth retirees are eligible for a $5,000 benefit payable to their beneficiary upon their death. The benefit is paid through the Fort Worth Employee’s Retirement Fund.
City of Fort Worth CareToday Near Site Clinic
New Patient Line: 817-566-7453
Near Site Clinic: 817-566-7466
909 Ninth Ave., Suite 300
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Fort Worth Employees Retirement Fund
Employee Assistance Program
Aetna Resources for Living
Healthy Challenge Wellness Program
Phone: 888-VIVERAE (888-848-3723)
Employee Discounts & Tickets