The City of Fort Worth is pleased to offer SurgeryPlus, a benefit that helps you plan and pay for non-emergency surgeries. When you use SurgeryPlus, you could save significantly on surgical procedures.
This benefit is automatically available to participants enrolled on either City of Fort Worth medical plan.
How it works
- When your doctor recommends surgery, contact SurgeryPlus at 855-200-9508.
- A personalized Care Coordinator will help you find a high-quality, board-certified surgeon. The Care Coordinator will then assist you throughout the entire process, from scheduling the initial consultation all the way to the post-procedure follow-up.
- SurgeryPlus negotiates all the costs before you have surgery, and handles the payment process for you.
- For members who use SurgeryPlus, the City of Fort Worth will pick up the entire cost after you meet your deductible.
A complete list of surgeries can be found on the SurgeryPlus website or by calling a Care Coordinator at 1-855-200-9508.
Some examples of covered surgeries include:
- Orthopedic (i.e. knee, hip, or shoulder)
- Hernia repair
- Rotator cuff repair
- Knee arthoroscopy
- ACL, MCL, or PCL repair
- And many more!
City of Fort Worth Benefits Office
- Phone: 817-392-7782
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 817-392-2624
Health Plan Information
- Ask ALEX, Your Online Benefits Counselor
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Eligibility
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Healthcare Concierge
- Leave Policies (Paid Time Off)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Pension Information
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Prescriptions and Medication
- Retirement Plans
- Urgent Care
- Voluntary Benefits