Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Appeals Board
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Homelessness Task Force
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Worth
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Council Budget Workshop: 8:30 a.m. Aug. 22; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. Canceled
Fort Worth Crud Cruiser: 9 a.m. Aug. 23; Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 NE 36th St.
Fort Worth Crud Cruiser: 12 p.m. Aug. 23; Riverside Community Center, 3700 E. Belknap St.
Caffeinated Town Hall with Mayor Price: 2 p.m. Aug. 23; Northwest Branch Fort Worth Library, 6228 Crystal Lake Drive
Building Standards Commission: 10 a.m., Aug. 25; Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Workforce Solutions Joint WDB/WGB Meeting: 11:30 a.m., Aug. 25; Rose Room, Fort Worth Botanic Garden, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
Pre-Council Chamber: 8:30 a.m. Aug. 26; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Housing Finance Corporation: 8:30 a.m., Aug. 26; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
City Council Meeting: 10 a.m. Aug. 26; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Vehicle for Hire Review Board: 2 p.m., Aug. 26; Development Conference Room, Lower Level, South, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.