Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Appeals Board
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Homelessness Task Force
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Worth
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
QuadCo Management Solutions, LLC, Annual Members Meeting: 5 p.m., July 24; FWHA Administrative Office Board Room, 1201 East 13th St.
Golf Advisory Committee: 4 p.m., July 30; Conference Room #1, Suite 2200, Parks and Community Services, 4200 Southwest Freeway
Fort Worth Crud Cruiser: 9 a.m. Aug. 2; Eugene McCray Community Center, 4932 Wilbarger St.
Fort Worth Crud Cruiser: 12 p.m. Aug. 2; Highland Hills Community Center, 1600 Glasgow Road
Public meeting for proposed renovations for Northside Park 6 00 p.m. August 4 Northside Community Center, 1100 Northwest 18th Street.
Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee: 11 a.m. Aug. 5; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. - Canceled
Housing Finance Corporation Meeting: 2:30 p.m. Aug. 5; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Local Development Corporation Meeting: 2:30 p.m. Aug. 5; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Homelessness Task Force: 3 p.m. Aug. 5; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Pre-Council Meeting: 3 p.m. Aug. 5; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.