Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Housing and Economic Development Committee
- Infrastructure and Transportation Committee.
- Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs Committee
- Audit Committee
- Ad Hoc Municipal Courts Advisory Committee
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Housing Authority
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Homelessness Task Force
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority Special Meeting: 7:30 a.m. March 5; 2900 Alta Mesa Dr.
Historic Stockyards Design District Task Force: 1:30 p.m. March 5; Cattlemen's Steak House, 2458 N. Main St.
Downtown Design Review Board: 2 p.m. March 5; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth Transportation Authority Board of Directors Meeting: 3:30 p.m. March 5; Board Room, Second Floor, Hershel R. Payne Transportation Complex, 1600 E. Lancaster Ave.
Metro Area Transit System Board of Directors Meeting: 4:30 p.m. March 5; Board Room, Second Floor, Hershel R. Payne Transportation Complex, 1600 E. Lancaster Ave.
Crime Control and Prevention District Public Input Meeting: 6:30 p.m. March 5; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. Canceled
Deferred Compensation Oversight Committee: 9 a.m. March 5; Board Room, Fort Worth Credit Union, 2309 Montgomery St.
Caffeinated Town Hall (District 6): 9 a.m. March 7; Chisholm Trail Community Center.
Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission: 2 p.m. March 9; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Animal Shelter Advisory Committee: 6:30 p.m. March 9; Chuck Silcox Animal Care and Control Center, 4900 Martin St.
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.