Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Appeals Board
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Worth
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Pre Council Meeting Nov. 26 Canceled
DFW International Airport Executive Compensation Committee: 8 a.m. Dec. 5; Board Room, Administration Building, DFW International Airport, 3200 E. Airfield Dr.
Appeals Board Pre-Meeting: 8:30 a.m. Dec. 5; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
DFW International Airport Board Meeting: 8:30 a.m. Dec. 5; Board Room, DFW International Airport, Administration Building, 3200 E. Airfield Drive
Appeals Board Meeting: 9 a.m. Dec. 5; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth Improvement District No. 1 Advisory Board Meeting: 9 a.m. Dec. 5; Downtown Fort Worth, Inc. Offices, 777 Taylor St., Suite 100
Library Advisory Board Meeting: 12:30 p.m. Dec. 5; Central Library, Chappell Meeting Room, 500 West 3rd St.
North Central Texas Council of Governments Regional Transportation Council: 1 p.m. Dec. 5; NCTCOG, 616 Six Flags Drive, Arlington.
Downtown Design Review Board Public Hearing: 2 p.m., Dec. 5; Pre-Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #8 (Lancaster TIF): 1:30 p.m., Dec. 6; Pre-Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.