Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Appeals Board
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Worth
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission Public Hearing: 2 p.m., March 10; Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Art Commission: 5:30 p.m. March 10; Fort Worth Community Arts, 1300 Gendy St.
District 9 Candidates Drawing for Place on the Ballot: 8:30 a.m., March 11; Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Infrastructure and Transportation Committee Meeting: March 11 - Canceled
Pre-Council Meeting: March 11 - Canceled
City Council Meeting: March 11 - Canceled
Zoning Commission Public Hearing: 10 a.m., March 12; Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Garden Thyme: 10 a.m., Mar. 13; Log Cabin Village, 2100 Log Cabin Village Lane
Water and Wastewater Captial Improvements Plan Citizens Advisory Committee: 11:45 a.m., March 13; Hazel Harvey Peace Center for Neighborhoods, 818 Missouri Avenue.
Fort Worth Transportation Authority Public Hearing: 12 p.m. March 13; Intermodal Transporation Center, 1001 Jones St. Revised
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.