Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Housing and Economic Development Committee
- Infrastructure and Transportation Committee.
- Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs Committee
- Audit Committee
- Ad Hoc Municipal Courts Advisory Committee
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Housing Authority
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Homelessness Task Force
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Rolling Town Hall (District 7): 10 a.m. April 18; Villages of Woodland Springs.
Fort Worth Transportation Authority Commuter Rail Committee: 3:30 pm April 20; Board Room, First Floor, Hershel R. Payne Transportation Complex, 1600 E. Lancaster
Fort Worth Transportation Authority Finance/Audit Committee: 4:45 p.m. April 20; Board Room, First Floor, Hershel R. Payne Transportation Complex, 1600 E. Lancaster Ave.
Pre-Council Meeting: 3 p.m. April 21; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
City Council Meeting: 7 p .m. April 21; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority Board of Directors: 10 a.m. April 22; MedStar, 2900 Alta Mere Dr.
City Plan Commission Hearing: 1:30 p.m. April 22; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Captial Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees: 1:30 p.m. April 22; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Historic Stockyards Design District Livestock Business Stakeholders: 2 p.m. April 22; River Ranch, 500 NE 23rd St.
Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #3 (Downtown TIF): 2:30 p.m. April 22; Conference Room #209, Lower Level, Planning and Development, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.