Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Appeals Board
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Homelessness Task Force
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Worth
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Arena Public Meeting: 9 a.m. Oct. 25; Chisholm Trail Community Center, 4680 McPherson Blvd.
Arena Public Meeting: 12 p.m. Oct. 25; R.D. Evans Community Center, 3242 Lackland Road
Building Standards Commission: 10 a.m., Oct. 27; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Arena Public Meeting: 7 p.m. Oct. 27; East Regional Library
Pre-Council Meeting: 8:30 a.m. Oct. 28; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
City Council Meeting: 10 a.m. Oct. 28; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Human Relations Commission: 5:30 p.m., Oct. 28; Room 201AB, Hazel Harvey Peace Center for Neighborhoods, 818 Missouri Ave.
Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #3 (Downtown TIF): 9 a.m., Oct. 29; Pre-Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Workforce Delivery Systems Committee: 11:45 a.m., Oct. 30; Board Large Conference Room, Suite 600, Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County, 1320 S. University Dr.
Civil Service Commission: 5:30 p.m., Oct. 30; Classroom F, Police and Fire Training Center, 1000 Calvert.
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.