Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Housing and Economic Development Committee
- Infrastructure and Transportation Committee.
- Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs Committee
- Audit Committee
- Ad Hoc Municipal Courts Advisory Committee
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Homelessness Task Force
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Worth
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Community Action Partners Council: 1:30 p.m., Dec. 18; Board Room, First Floor, Fort Worth City Credit Union, 2309 Montgomery St.
City Plan Commission Public Hearing: 1:30 p.m., Dec. 19; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Permanent Supportive Housing Task Force: 3 pm Dec. 22; City Manager's Conference Room No. 380, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Pre-Council Meeting: 8:30 a.m. Dec. 23; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. - Canceled
City Council Meeting: 10 a.m. Dec. 23; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. - Canceled
Human Relations Commission: 5:30 p.m. Dec. 23; Room 201AB, Hazel Harvey Peace Center for Neighborhoods, 818 Missouri Ave. - Canceled
Pre-Council Meeting: 8:30 a.m. Dec. 30; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. - Canceled
City Council Meeting: 10 a.m. Dec. 30; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. - Canceled
Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee: 11 a.m. Jan. 6; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Housing & Economic Development Committee: 1 p.m. Jan. 6; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.