Boards and Commissions
- Council Committees
- Planning & Development Boards
- Public Improvement Districts (PID)
- Tax Increment Financing Districts (TIF)
All Boards, Commission and Committees
- Ad Hoc Municipal Court Advisory Committee
- Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
- Animal Shelter Task Force
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Audit Committee
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment - Commercial
- Board of Adjustment - Residential
- Board of Trustees of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Charter Review Task Force
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners Council
- Community Development Council
- Construction & Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Crime Control & Prevention District
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Commission
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Housing Solutions
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Fort Worth Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic & Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Housing & Neighborhood Services Committee
- Infrastructure & Transportation Committee
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Minority & Women Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Park & Recreation Advisory Board
- Tarrant County 9-1-1 Emergency Assistance District Board
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Building Standards Commission - Pre-Meeting: 9 a.m. Oct. 24, 2016; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Building Standards Commission - Meeting : 9:30 a.m. Oct. 24, 2016; Council Chamber, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
North Central Texas Council of Governments - SH 199 Corridor Master Plan: 6 p.m. Oct. 24, 2016; River Oaks Community Center , 5300 Blackstone Drive.
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. Oct. 25, 2016; City Council Conference Room, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Council Meeting: 7 p.m. Oct. 25, 2016; Council Chamber, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority : 10 a.m. Oct. 26, 2016; Medstar Mobile Healthcare, 2900 Alta Mere Drive.
City Plan Commission Work Session: 11:30 a.m. Oct. 26, 2016; City Council Conference Room, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
City Plan Commission Public Hearing: 1:30 p.m. Oct. 26, 2016; Council Chamber, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone Number Fifteen - Stockyards/Northside : 3 p.m. Oct. 26, 2016; City Council Conference Room, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton Street .
Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness: 4 p.m. Oct. 26, 2016; Hazel Harvey Peace Center For Neighborhoods, 883 Missouri Avenue .
Park and Recreation Advisory Board: 4 p.m. Oct. 26, 2016; Eugene Mccray Community Center, 4932 Wilbarger Street.
Disciplinary Appeal of the Termination of Mattie Sanders: 9 a.m. Oct. 27, 2016; Training Room 623, 6th Floor, City Hall Annex, 908 Monroe .
Urban Design Commission: 10 a.m. Oct. 27, 2016; City Council Conference Room, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Workforce Delivery Systems Committee: 11:30 a.m. Oct. 27, 2016; Board Large Conference Room, Ste. 600, Workforce Solutions , 1320 S. University Drive .