Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Appeals Board
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Worth
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Central High School Band Boosters Association 5K: 6 a.m. April 19; Central High School Campus, 9450 Ray White Rd.
Run for the Riders 7th Annual Easter Run: 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. April 19; Stockyards Outdoor Events District, 500 NE 23rd St.
Human Relations Commission Retreat: 12 p.m., April 21; Hilton Garden Inn, 912 Northton Street
Fort Worth Transportation Authority Board of Directors Meeting: 4 p.m., April 21; 2nd Floor Board Room, The Hershel R. Payne Transportation Complex, 1600 E. Lancaster Ave.
Human Relations Commission: 5:30 p.m. April 21 - Canceled
Animal Shelter Advisory Committee: 6:30 p.m. April 21; Fort Worth Animal Control, 4900 Martin St.
Pre-Council Meeting: 8:30 a.m., April 22; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
City Council Meeting: 10 a.m., April 22; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. Revised
AllianceAirport Authority, Inc.: 10 a.m., April 22; Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
DFW International Airport Board of Appeals: April 22, 11 a.m.; Airport Development and Engineering Buidling, DFW International Airport, 3003 South Service Road
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.