Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Appeals Board
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Homelessness Task Force
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Worth
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Building Standards Commission: 10 a.m.,Sept. 22; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth Transportation Authority: 4 p.m., Sept. 22; Board Room, 2nd Floor, Hershel R. Payne Transportation Complex, 1600 E. Lancaster Ave.
Animal Shelter Advisory Committee: 6:30 p.m., Sept. 22; Chuck Silcox Animal Care, 4900 Martin St.
Blue Zones Project: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 22; Lake Country Church, 8777 Boat Club Rd.
Pre-Council Meeting: 8:30 a.m. Sept. 23; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
City Council Meeting: 10 a.m. Sept. 23; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Audit Committee Meeting: 3 p.m., Sept. 23; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. (Immediately following the Pre-Council Meeting)
Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone No. 4 (Southside TIF): 3:30 p.m., Sept. 23; Fort Worth Business Assistance Center, 1150 South Freeway
Human Relations Commission: 5:30 p.m. Sept. 23; Room 201AB, Hazel Harvey Peace Cener for Neighborhoods, 818 Missouri Ave.
Blue Zones Project: 6 p.m. Sept. 23; RD Evans Community Center, 3200 Lackland Rd.
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.