Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Appeals Board
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Worth
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority: 10 a.m., April 23; MedStar, 551 East Berry Street
Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #4 (Southside TIF): 10:30 a.m., April 23; Pre-Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. Revised
Homelessness Task Force Public Meeting: 12 p.m. April 23; Youngman Family Room, Samaritan House, 929 Hemphill St.
City Plan Commission Public Hearing: 1:30 p.m., April 23; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness: 4 p.m. April 23; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Parks and Community Services Advisory Board Meeting: 4 p.m., April 23; Chisholm Trail Community Center, 4680 McPhearson Blvd.
Civil Service Commission: 5:30 p.m. April 23; Auditorium, Police and Fire Training Center, 1000 Calvert St.
Rolling Town Hall at National Multicultural Western Heritage Museum: 5:30 p.m. April 23; National Multicultural Western Heritage Museum, 3400 Mount Vernon Ave.
Appeals Board Pre-Meeting: 8 a.m., April 24; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Appeals Board Meeting: 9 a.m., April 24; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.