Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Animal Shelter Committee
- Appeals Board
- Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority
- Art Commission
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment (Commercial)
- Board of Adjustment (Residential)
- Board of Directors of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners
- Community Development Council
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Council Committees
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board
- D/FW International Airport Board
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Committee
- Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Commission for Women
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Fort Worth Transportation Authority Executive Committee
- Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Homelessness Task Force
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Worth
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Parks and Community Services Advisory Board
- Public Improvement Districts
- Tarrant County 911 Emergency Assistance Dist. Board
- Tax Increment Financing District Boards
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Collective Bargaining with the Fort Worth Professional Fire Fighters Association: 9 a.m., Sept. 30; Pre-Council Chamber Canceled
DFW International Airport Board: 8:30 a.m., Oct. 2; Board Room, Administration Building, DFW International Airport, 3200 E. Airfield Dr.
Water and Wastewater Capital Improvements Plan Citizens Advisory Committee: 11:45 a.m., Oct. 2; Hazel Harvey Peace Center for Neighborhoods, 818 Missouri Ave.
Library Advisory Board: 12:30 p.m. Oct. 2; East Regional Library, 6301 Bridge Street
Downtown Design Review Board Meeting: 2 p.m., Oct. 2; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth Housing Authority Special Meeting: 4 p.m., Oct. 2; FWHA Administrative Office Board Room, 1201 East 13th St.
Walking Town Hall: 10 a.m. Oct. 4; Highland Hills Recreation Center, 1600 Glasgow Road
Collective Bargaining with the Fort Worth Professional Fire Fighters Association: 9 a.m., Oct. 6; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Collective Bargaining with the Fort Worth Professional Fire Fighters Association: 9 a.m., Oct. 7; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee: 11 a.m. Oct. 7; - Canceled
View the City Calendar for all scheduled meetings.