Boards, Commissions and Committees
Listing of Fort Worth boards, commissions and committees.
While the City of Fort Worth is responding to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it's important to keep the public, Board and Commission members, and city staff as safe as possible. To comply with the City's Stay-at-Home Order, all Board and Commissions meetings will be conducted remotely on WebEx by videoconference and teleconference.
- Council Committees
- Development Services Boards
- Public Improvement Districts (PID)
- Tax Increment Financing Districts (TIF)
More Boards, Commission and Committees
- Ad Hoc Municipal Court Advisory Committee
- Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
- Animal Shelter Task Force
- Art Commission
- Audit Committee
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment - Commercial
- Board of Adjustment - Residential
- Board of Trustees of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Charter Review Task Force
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners Council
- Community Development Council
- Construction & Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Crime Control & Prevention District
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board
- Development Advisory Committee
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Commission
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Housing Solutions
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Fort Worth Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Commission
- Historic & Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Housing & Neighborhood Services Committee
- Infrastructure & Transportation Committee
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Metropolitan Area EMS Authority
- Minority & Women Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Park & Recreation Advisory Board
- Tarrant County 9-1-1 Emergency Assistance District Board
- Trinity Metro Executive Committee
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Fort Worth Human Relations Commission Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities: 10 a.m. Aug. 13, 2020; Webex, .
Workforce Delivery Systems Committee: noon Aug. 13, 2020; Via Zoom, .
Regional Transportation Council Meeting: 1 p.m. Aug. 13, 2020; Teleconference Meeting Via Zoom, .
Community Action Partners (CAP) Council Special Called Meeting: 4 p.m. Aug. 13, 2020; Webex, .
City Council Workshop: 12:30 p.m. Aug. 14, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Notice of Public Hearing to consider amendments to the Trust Agreement for the Fort Worth Permanent Fund: 10 a.m. Aug. 18, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.