Apply for CAP services online
Scanned documents required
In order to complete your application and receive services, the following scanned documentation is required. Documents can be scanned using a desk scanner, or by taking clear pictures of the documents with a phone or tablet.
If your application is incomplete due to missing one of the following scanned documents, you will be denied service.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SIGNED.
PLEASE INCLUDE COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Picture ID for everyone age 16 and over (Driver’ s License, Identﬁcation Card, School Photo ID, etc.)
- Proof of US Citizenship for everyone in the Household (Birth Certﬁcates, USA Passport, Green Card, Naturalization Cerﬁcation, Asylum Seeker Certiﬁcate)
- Secondary Proof of Citizenships such as school record (showing name of child and address/parent’s names, hospital birth record, etc.
- Social Security Cards for ALL household members (if applicable).
- Proof of any 2019 income earned/received in the last thirty (30) days for all household members 18 years and older, such as:
- Checks stubs: 4 stubs if paid weekly, 2-3 stubs if paid bi-weekly, 2 stubs if paid twice a month or 1 stub if paid monthly. Do not submit W2 Tax forms.
- 2019 Award Letter(s) (Social Security, SSD, VA, TANF, SSI, etc.)
- Pension Statements
- Receipt Book if paid in cash
- Child Support Statement
- Unemployment Income Statement
- Declaration of Income Statement form; if there is no income in the household or you are unable to get the documentation.
- Current utiltiy bills (front and backside) and any disconneciton notices for: Electric, Gas, Water. Account must be active(not disconnected).
- Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) formThis form must be signed by everyone applying for assistance, whether US born or not US born.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2300
Fort Worth, 76115