Apply for CAP services online
Scanned documents required
In order to complete your application and receive services, the following scanned documentation is required. Documents can be scanned using a desk scanner, or by taking clear pictures of the documents with a phone or tablet.
If your application is incomplete due to missing one of the following scanned documents, you will be denied service.
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SIGNED.
PLEASE INCLUDE COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Picture ID for everyone age 16 and over (Driver’ s License, Identﬁcation Card, School Photo ID, etc.)
- Proof of US Citizenship for everyone in the Household (Birth Certﬁcates, USA Passport, Green Card, Naturalization Cerﬁcation, Asylum Seeker Certiﬁcate)
- Secondary Proof of Citizenship such as Voter Registration Card, School Record (showing name of child and address/paremts' names), Hospital Birth Record etc.
- Social Security Cards for ALL household members (if applicable).
- Proof of any 2019 income earned/received in the last thirty (30) days for all household members 18 years and older, such as:
- Checks stubs: 4 stubs if paid weekly, 2-3 stubs if paid bi-weekly, 2 stubs if paid twice a month or 1 stub if paid monthly. Do not submit W2 Tax forms.
- 2019 Award Letter(s) (Social Security, SSD, VA, TANF, SSI, etc.)
- Pension Statements
- Receipt Book if paid in cash
- Child Support Statement
- Unemployment Income Statement
- Declaration of Income Statement form; if there is no income in the household or you are unable to get the documentation.
- Current utiltiy bills (front and backside) and any disconneciton notices for: Electric, Gas, Water. Account must be active(not disconnected).
- Sysematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) form
Eligibility Requirements for all CAP Programs
- Participants must be a resident of Tarrant County. Some assistance is only available in certain cities in Tarrant County.
- Most programs require participants to be at a specific level of household income according to the Federal Income Guidelines.
- Participants will be required to provide the following documents:
- Picture identification
- Proof of citizenship*
- Proof of household income for all adults 18 and older
- Current utility bill
- Proof of residence
* Required for specific programs/services (e.g., original birth certificate, voter registration card, passport)
Depending upon the number of requests, funding for some programs may be limited or unavailable.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2300
Fort Worth, 76115
Community Rummage Sale at Andrew Doc Session Community Center: 8 a.m. March 30, 2019; Andrew Doc Session Community Center, 201 S. Sylvania Ave.
Job Fair at MLK Community Center: 9 a.m. April 3, 2019; Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center, 5565 Truman Drive.
Community Rummage Sale at Southside Community Center: 7 a.m. April 6, 2019; Southside Community Center, 959 E. Rosedale St.
Spring Carnival at Southside Community Center: 10 a.m. April 6, 2019; Evans Plaza, 1050 Evans Ave.
Spring Lock In at Como Community Center: 8 a.m. April 18, 2019; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Egg Hunt Eggstravaganza at MLK Jr. Community Center: 5 p.m. April 19, 2019; MLK Jr. Community Center, 5565 Truman Drive.
Egg Hunt Extravaganza at Andrew Doc Session Community Center: 10 a.m. April 20, 2019; Andrew Doc Session Community Center, 201 S. Sylvania Ave.
Egg Hunt Eggstravaganza at North Tri Community Center: 11 a.m. April 20, 2019; North Tri-Ethnic Community Center, 2950 Roosevelt Ave.
Egg Hunt Eggstravaganza at Como Community Center: noon April 20, 2019; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Egg Hunt Eggstravaganza at Northside Community Center: 2:30 p.m. April 20, 2019; Northside Community Center, 1100 NW 18th St.
Mother's Day Celebration at Southside Community Center: 10:30 a.m. May 7, 2019; Southside Community Center, 959 E. Rosedale St.
Mother's Day Celebration at Andrew Doc Session Community Center: 10:30 a.m. May 8, 2019; Andrew Doc Session Community Center, 201 S. Sylvania.
Mother's Day Celebration at Como Community Center: noon May 11, 2019; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
Senior Prom at MLK Community Center: 3 p.m. May 25, 2019; MLK Community Center, 5565 Truman Drive.