Utility Service Assistance
Residents are assisted with utility bills (electric, gas and propane) throughout the year.
- Participants must be a resident of Tarrant County. Some assistance is only available in certain cities in Tarrant County.
- Most programs require participants to be at a specific level of household income according to the Federal Income Guidelines.
- Participants will be required to provide the following documents:
- Picture identification
- Proof of citizenship*
- Proof of household income for all adults 18 and older
- Current utility bill
- Proof of residence
* Required for specific programs/services (e.g., original birth certificate, passport)
Depending upon the number of requests, funding for some programs may be limited or unavailable.
This application is only for Utility Service Assistance.
Schedule an appointment by calling 817-392-5790. Applications are also available at any CAP location.
Open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Andrew "Doc" Session 201 S. Sylvania Ave. Fort Worth, 76111
- Como 4900 Horne St. Fort Worth, 76107
- Martin Luther King 5565 Truman Drive Fort Worth, 76112
- North Tri-Ethnic 2950 Roosevelt Ave. Fort Worth, 76106
- Northside 1100 NW 18th St. Fort Worth, 76164
- Southside 959 E. Rosedale St. Fort Worth, 76104
- Worth Heights 3551 New York Ave. Fort Worth, 76110
- Arlington 401 W Sanford, Ste. 2700, Arlington, TX 76011
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2300
Fort Worth, 76115