Water Payment Assistance
Donations assist City of Fort Worth Water customers in paying their bill or plumbing repairs related to a pressurized leak that has led to increased consumption.
Eligibility Requirements for all CAP Programs
- Participants must be a resident of Tarrant County. Some assistance is only available in certain cities in Tarrant County.
- Most programs require participants to be at a specific level of household income according to the Federal Income Guidelines.
- Participants will be required to provide the following documents:
- Picture identification
- Proof of citizenship*
- Proof of household income for all adults 18 and older
- Current utility bill
- Proof of residence
* Required for specific programs/services (e.g., original birth certificate, voter registration card, passport)
Depending upon the number of requests, funding for some programs may be limited or unavailable.
For more information, call 817-392-5790.
Open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Andrew "Doc" Session 201 S. Sylvania Ave. Fort Worth, 76111
- Como 4900 Horne St. Fort Worth, 76107
- Martin Luther King 5565 Truman Drive Fort Worth, 76112
- North Tri-Ethnic 2950 Roosevelt Ave. Fort Worth, 76106
- Northside 1100 NW 18th St. Fort Worth, 76164
- Southside 959 E. Rosedale St. Fort Worth, 76104
- Worth Heights 3551 New York Ave. Fort Worth, 76110
- Southeast Arlington 401 W Sanford, Ste. 2700, Arlington, TX 76011
This attached report below, is completed by the City of Fort Worth’s Community Action Partners,. It documents the Tarrant County Community Needs Assessment results for 2018.
Black History Program at Southside Community Center: 11 a.m. Feb. 21, 2019; Southside Community Center, 959 E. Rosedale.
Black History Program at Como Community Center: 6 p.m. Feb. 28, 2019; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2300
Fort Worth, 76115