Water Payment Assistance
Donations assist City of Fort Worth Water customers in paying their bill or plumbing repairs related to a pressurized leak that has led to increased consumption.
- Only available to City of Fort Worth water customers.
- Income must be at or below 150% of Federal Poverty Income Guidelines (FPIG).
- Funding pays for water usage only and does not cover fees, charges for meter tampering or legal fees.
- Priority is given to households with a member undergoing chemotherapy, dialysis, on home health care or households with children under five years of age.
- The program is funded by donations from City of Fort Worth water customers.