Email Christopher Austria
Assistant City Attorney I
General Services; Public Safety; Land Use & Regulatory Compliance
Chris Austria joined the City Attorney’s Office as a prosecutor in January 2015. His primary responsibility was prosecuting class C misdemeanors, various city code violations, and cases at school attendance court. In 2016, he was promoted to assistant city attorney I and primarily works with Public Information Act requests.
- Loyola University of Chicago — B.A in Political Science
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law — J.D
Affiliations & Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- 2011 — Texas Wesleyan Law School Fellowship Award Recipient
- 2011 — Dallas/Fort Worth Association of Corporate Council — Margolies Fellowship Award Recipient
- 2011 — Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation Scholarship Recipient
Christopher Austria worked as an intern with the Dallas County Public Defenders’ Office. His experience also includes an internship with Catholic Charities of Fort Worth and criminal defense with the Bobbitt Law Firm.