Stephen A. Cumbie
Email Stephen Cumbie
Assistant City Attorney I
Litigation — Civil & Code
Stephen joined the City Attorney’s Office in 2007. His primary practice is in areas of general litigation.
- J.D. – Southern Methodist University (2006) Order of Barristers
- M.B.A. – University of Texas at Arlington (2003) Beta Gamma Sigma honor society
- B.Sc. (Advertising/P.R) – Texas Wesleyan University (1997)
Affiliations & Activities
- Mock Trial coach, Texas A&M University School of Law
- Founding Member of Golden Triangle Rotary Club
- Member of University Christian Church
- Member of Vision FW
- Volunteer Fort Worth Ambassador through the CVB
Prior to law school, Steve was the Sports Information Director at Texas Wesleyan University, and was an account executive for a national advertising agency in Las Colinas.