Email Chris Mosley
Senior Assistant City Attorney
Section Chief — Litigation — Civil & Code
Chris Mosley joined the City Attorney’s Office in November 1996. His primary practice is in the areas of general civil litigation, eminent domain and bankruptcy.
- J.D. – Oklahoma City University School of Law (1993)
- B.A. – University of Texas (1985)
Affiliations & Activities
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Eldon B. Mahon American Inn of Court
Publications & Presentations
- Authored historic receivership statute in Chapter 214 of the Texas Local Government Code
- Made presentations on the historic receivership statute at a convention of historic societies at the State Capitol and for the City of San Antonio
- Received Texas Historical Commission’s Anice B. Read Award of Excellence in Community Heritage Development for my work on the historic receivership statute (2008)
- Spoke on his experience filing the City’s first gang-injunction lawsuit at a convention for Texas gang officers, investigators, and prosecuting attorneys in Wichita Falls
Prior to joining the City Attorney’s Office, Mosley worked with Krause Hollansworth and Reeves in Dallas (1995-1996) and with James Reeves and Associates in San Antonio (1994-1995).