Jo Ann Pate
Email Jo Ann Pate
Assistant City Attorney I
General Services; Public Safety
Jo Ann Pate joined the City Attorney’s Office in April 2016 and primarily works with Public Information Act requests. Additionally, Pate works with the Police Department regarding general contractual matters.
- J.D. – Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (2013)
- Phi Delta Phi, Member
- Order of Barristers, Member
- Board of Advocates, Chair of Appellate Advocacy
- B.A. – University of North Texas (2009)
Affiliations & Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association
Before joining the City Attorney’s Office, Pate worked as an attorney at SafeHaven of Tarrant County. She also completed internships with the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.