Email Melinda Ramos
Senior Assistant City Attorney
Section Chief — Land Use & Regulatory Compliance
Melinda Ramos began working for the City Attorney’s Office in 2002 as a prosecutor. Her work primarily concentrates on land use law and provides legal counsel to the city council, City Manager’s Office, Planning & Development and other departments, boards, commissions and task forces. She also practices real property law and oil and gas law.
- J.D. — Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (2001)
- B.A. — University of Texas at Austin (1993)
Affiliations & Activities
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
Publications & Presentations
- Regulation of Natural Gas — Fort Worth Association of Professional Landmen –Pipelines
- Barnett Shale Brown Bag Discussion — Tarrant County Bar Association
Prior to her employment with the City of Fort Worth, Ramos worked in the banking industry for Bank of America and Frost Bank.