Email Loretta Stone
Loretta Stone joined the City of Fort Worth as a prosecutor in 2004. She was promoted to chief prosecutor in 2007, supervising prosecuting attorneys in eight municipal courts.
- J.D. – Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
- B.S. (Biology) – Wayne State University
Affiliations & Activities
- Admitted to Practice:
- United States Supreme Court
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Past President of Women’s Section
Prior to joining the city as a prosecutor, Stone was in private practice in the area of civil litigation.