Email J.B. Strong
Assistant City Attorney II
General Services; Real Estate & City Facilities
J.B. Strong joined the City Attorney’s Office in November 2016, and works primarily with Public Information Act requests.
- J.D. (cum laude) – Texas Tech School of Law (2006)
- B.B.A. (cum laude) – Texas A & M University (2002)
Affiliations & Activities
- Admitted to Practice:
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Probate Bar Association, Past President
- Camp Fire First Texas, Board Member
- Trinity Valley School Alumni Association, Board Member
Prior to his employment with the City of Fort Worth, Strong was involved in private practice at Shannon, Gracey, Ratliff & Miller LLP, and Cantey Hanger LLP.