Share the Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway
Posted nov. 28, 2012
Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway is more than just a light show: It is a family holiday experience not to be missed.
Children, and the young at heart, will be awed by the beautiful and whimsical drive-through holiday displays at Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway in far north Fort Worth.
Families and visitors can drive the 1.7-mile route and experience sparkling displays made with more than 2 million energy-efficient LED lights.
The park will be open to visitors every night through Jan. 6. Open nightly at 5:30 p.m., Gift of Lights closes at 10 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and holidays and at 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday.
The cost is $15 per car Sunday through Thursday and $20 a car on Friday, Saturday and holidays. Busloads are $2 per person, with a $20 minimum. Maximum vehicle height is 13 feet, 6 inches.
Tickets are sold at any local Walgreens store, online and at the gate. Proceeds benefit the Tarrant Area Food Bank, Goodwill Industries and KLTY Christmas Wish.
- Robertson named interim police chief
- Silver Creek Road to close for construction
- Mobile adoption van heading to west Fort Worth, Globe Life Park
- Super Frog rules Fort Worth as mayor for the day
- Mayor's Message: Panther Island bridges mark an ‘explosion’ of opportunities for Fort Worth
- More News »