Share the Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway
Posted nov. 28, 2012
Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway is more than just a light show: It is a family holiday experience not to be missed.
Children, and the young at heart, will be awed by the beautiful and whimsical drive-through holiday displays at Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway in far north Fort Worth.
Families and visitors can drive the 1.7-mile route and experience sparkling displays made with more than 2 million energy-efficient LED lights.
The park will be open to visitors every night through Jan. 6. Open nightly at 5:30 p.m., Gift of Lights closes at 10 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and holidays and at 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday.
The cost is $15 per car Sunday through Thursday and $20 a car on Friday, Saturday and holidays. Busloads are $2 per person, with a $20 minimum. Maximum vehicle height is 13 feet, 6 inches.
Tickets are sold at any local Walgreens store, online and at the gate. Proceeds benefit the Tarrant Area Food Bank, Goodwill Industries and KLTY Christmas Wish.
- North Main construction to close southbound Commerce Street on Thursday, Friday
- City Hall, most city offices closed Dec. 25
- City to accept walk-in permitting on Tuesday evenings starting next month
- Carman tapped as new Water Department director
- Mayor's Message: Update on drought conditions
- View the news archive »