Chisholm Trail Parkway construction updates
Posted July 29, 2013
Construction activities will increase in the upcoming weeks on the westbound I-30 frontage road between Summit Avenue and Forest Park Boulevard.
Crews are working to make improvements to the roadway, which will include removal of old roadway, grading and paving. The work should be complete by the end of the summer.
In addition, Eastbound Vickery Boulevard between Smiley Street and Rogers Road will close from 8 p.m. Aug. 9 through 6 a.m. Aug. 10.
Motorists will be directed to take Smiley Street north to the eastbound I-30 frontage road to University Drive. Motorists on Rogers Road can travel south to University Drive.
Chisholm Trail Parkway is a 27.6-mile toll road that will extend from Tarrant County to Johnson County, starting from Fort Worth’s central business district at Interstate 30 and continuing to U.S. 67 in Cleburne. The entire CTP project is anticipated to open to traffic in spring 2014.
For information about upcoming lane closures and traffic-related news along NTTA roadways, visit the NTTA website or call 817-207-0184.
- Fairmount family wins Green-Off Contest for sustainable efforts
- Fort Worth named Destination of the Year by meeting planners
- Literacy program to conclude spring ‘chapter’ with free celebration
- Fire Trainee Academy begins with 51 recruits
- Mayor's Message: Waving the Fort Worth flag in the Land Down Under
- More News »