Complete Streets are streets for everyone.
They are designed, operated and maintained to enable safe and comfortable access for people of all ages and abilities, including people who walk, bike, use transit or drive.
Designing projects from the beginning to accommodate everyone safely is vital because retrofitting existing infrastructure hasn’t always worked, and other areas are simply lacking in the basic requirements to safely share the road.
Under the policy, transportation projects that require city approval are directed to consistently plan, design, construct and maintain streets to allow for safe and comfortable travel by all people, regardless of transportation choice, age or ability.
- Changes in Development Services Department allow staff to assist more customers remotely
- Development Services' predevelopment conferences assist developers amid COVID-19 outbreak
- In many cases, city meetings are going virtual
- Fort Worth Development Services assisting with reopening businesses
- New commercial building permit submissions will only be accepted online beginning Jan. 1
- Permits no longer required for garage sales
Current Wait Times
As of April 8, 2020, there will be no walk-in appointments. All appointments will be online, by phone and email only. Residents may still schedule appointments in the QLess appointment system. Development Services Support will contact the customer via phone to hold the online appointment. There will be no person to person appointments until further notice.
Please click the link below to "schedule an appointment" or see the contact information to schedule an appointment via phone or email.
Please call 817-392-2222 for all general inquiries.
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102