2013 Comprehensive Plan
For copies of comprehensive plans from previous years, call 817-392-8000.
The City Council approved an ordinance to adopt the 2013 Comprehensive Plan March 5, 2013. The 2013 Comprehensive Plan is a partial update to the document. Updated portions for this year include: Population Trends, Economic Trends, Financial Trends and Appendix items. For more information, call 817-392-8000.
Learn more about the annual update process on the Comprehensive Plan page.
- Focusing on the Future (Updated)
- Building Strong Neighborhoods
- Developing a Sound Economy
- Providing a Safe Community
- Tools for Implementation
- Appendices (Updated)
- Existing Plans and Studies
- Population Projection Methodology
- Future Land Use Policies by Sector (sector maps below)
- Capital Improvements – Funded and Partially Funded
- Capital Improvements – Unfunded
- Annexation Plan, Policy and Program
- Policy Concerning Creation of Conservation and Reclamation Districts
- Tax Abatement Policy Statement
Area Master Plans
- Demolition Delay Details
- Criteria for Historic Designation
- Historic Site Tax Exemption
- 'Design for Density' Conference Information