City Council District 2
Carlos E. Flores
Councilmember Carlos Flores was elected to represent District 2 residents in a run-off election May 10, 2017. He is a third generation Fort Worth native with deep roots in the community.
A Special Message from District 2 City Councilmember Carlos Flores
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Westbound 820 off-ramp to Mark IV Parkway closing
- Give input on plans for Marine Creek Ranch Park
- Water and sewer mains to be upgraded in near northside and the river district
- Community Survey seeks residents’ opinions on city services
- Trinity Metro starts new first-mile/last-mile solution
Northside and River District Lead Utility Line Replacements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Nov. 13, 2019; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Marine Creek Ranch Park Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. Nov. 13, 2019; Parkview Elementary, 6225 Crystal Lake Drive.
Thanksgiving Dinner at Diamond Hill Community Center: 5 p.m. Nov. 22, 2019; Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 NE 36th St.
Marine Creek Parkway at NW Loop 820 Project Open House: 7 p.m. Dec. 9, 2019; Chisholm Trail High School Lecture Hall, 3100 NW College Drive.
District 2 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102