City Council District 2
Councilmember Sal Espino is serving his sixth term as the City Council District 2 Representative. District 2 stretches north from downtown through LaGrave Field (home of the Fort Worth Cats), the Rose Marine Theatre, the Stockyards National Historic District, Meacham International Airport, and historic neighborhoods in North Side, Far Greater Northside, La Loma, North Beverly Hills and Diamond Hill to communities north of Loop 820 along the Marine Creek corridor and Blue Mound Road to U.S. 287.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Look for changes in the city's mowing program this year
- Gear up for first Rolling Town Hall of the season
- Plan for long-term economic development being prepared
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport recognized with EPA Climate Leadership Award
- Giant magnolias added to botanic garden’s rose ramp
- Golden Triangle is name for new library in far north
- Tour Rockwood Golf Course before it opens
- Leftover medications around the house? You have two options for proper disposal
MedStar Citizens Academy: 6 p.m. April 4, 2017; Medstar Training Academy, 2900 Alta Mere Drive.
District 2 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102