City Council District 2
Councilmember Sal Espino is serving his fifth term as the City Council District 2 Representative. District 2 stretches north from downtown through LaGrave Field (home of the Fort Worth Cats), the Rose Marine Theatre, the Stockyards National Historic District, Meacham International Airport, and historic neighborhoods in North Side, Far Greater Northside, La Loma, North Beverly Hills and Diamond Hill to communities north of Loop 820 along the Marine Creek corridor and Blue Mound Road to U.S. 287.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Blue Zones Project recognizes Carnival, Fiesta Mart as approved grocers
- Marine Creek Lake trailhead, boat ramp close July 6 for improvements
- Traffic switch and new roundabout on Old Denton Road to open June 23
- City Council releases meeting schedule for summer
- 'Wings of the City' unfurl in downtown Fort Worth
Floodplain Committee Meeting: 1 p.m. Aug. 4, 2015; Hazel Harvey Peace Center for Neighborhoods, 818 Missouri Ave.
District 2 Office
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102