City Government > District 2
City Council District 2
Councilmember Sal Espino is serving his fifth term as the City Council District 2 Representative. District 2 stretches north from downtown through LaGrave Field (home of the Fort Worth Cats), the Rose Marine Theatre, the Stockyards National Historic District, Meacham International Airport, and historic neighborhoods in North Side, Far Greater Northside, La Loma, North Beverly Hills and Diamond Hill to communities north of Loop 820 along the Marine Creek corridor and Blue Mound Road to U.S. 287.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- City Council releases meeting schedule for summer
- Fort Worth celebrates fifth anniversary with Chinese partner
- I-35W work close to halfway done
- Neighborhoods will again boost city's food drive efforts
- New homes in Diamond Hill-Jarvis replace blighted property
- Meacham off-ramp from I-35W northbound closed
Rolling & Walking Town Hall: 6 p.m. Aug. 17, 2016; To be determined.
Rolling Town Hall: 6 p.m. Oct. 19, 2016; To be determined.
District 2 Office
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102