City Council District 5
Councilmember Gyna Bivens was elected to the District 5 seat in June 2013. She serves as president and executive director of North Texas Leaders and Executives Advocating Diversity, a consortium of major employers in North Texas whose chief executive officers seek to increase diversity in their managerial ranks.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program, SBA Disaster Loans provide important financial relief for small businesses affected by COVID-19
- Survey results show COVID-19's impact on local business; guide City of Fort Worth's next steps
- Governor Abbott announces approval of emergency designation for small business disaster loans
- Fort Worth wants to hear from businesses impacted by COVID-19
- COVID-19 information, resources and continuity plans for Fort Worth businesses
- Fort Worth declares Public Health Emergency due to COVID-19
- Construction continues on Randol Mill Road
District 5 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102