City Council District 5
Councilmember Gyna Bivens was elected to the District 5 seat in June 2013. She serves as president and executive director of North Texas Leaders and Executives Advocating Diversity, a consortium of major employers in North Texas whose chief executive officers seek to increase diversity in their managerial ranks.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- City council votes to approve pension solution
- City Council releases meeting schedule for upcoming weeks
- Donated land to be incorporated into existing park
- Fort Worth Public Library expands Wi-Fi hotspot service
- Traffic switch on East Rosedale as work continues
Christmas Brunch at MLK Jr. Community Center: 10 a.m. Dec. 20, 2018; MLK Jr. Community Center, 5565 Truman Drive.
Randol Mill Road Project Meeting: 2 p.m. Jan. 5, 2019; Temple Baptist Church Cafeteria, 6824 Randol Mill Road.
District 5 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102