City Council District 5
Councilmember Gyna Bivens was elected to the District 5 seat in June 2013. She serves as president and executive director of North Texas Leaders and Executives Advocating Diversity, a consortium of major employers in North Texas whose chief executive officers seek to increase diversity in their managerial ranks.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Sandy Lane Park getting a facelift
- Residents' input needed for sidewalk project
- Trinity River closure at Fort Worth-Arlington border to continue through Oct. 3
- Growing animal population drives expansion of the city’s animal shelter
- New stormwater controls to relieve flooding on McKenzie Street
- Celebrate Fort Worth's night out against crime on Oct. 4
- Construction continues in Trinity Boulevard area
Stark Street Sidewalks Project Meeting: 11 a.m. Oct. 1, 2016; Handley Meadowbrook Community Center, 6201 Beaty St.
Park Board Meeting: 4 p.m. Oct. 26, 2016; Eugene Mccray Recreation Center, 4932 Wilbarger St.
District 5 Office
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102