City Council District 5
Councilmember Gyna Bivens was elected to the District 5 seat in June 2013. She serves as president and executive director of North Texas Leaders and Executives Advocating Diversity, a consortium of major employers in North Texas whose chief executive officers seek to increase diversity in their managerial ranks.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Sewer utility line construction scheduled between Cooks Lane and Morrison Drive
- East Loop 820 project making progress
- City council votes to approve pension solution
- Fort Worth Public Library expands Wi-Fi hotspot service
- Traffic switch on East Rosedale as work continues
Cooks Lane & Ederville Road Sewer Improvements Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. March 4, 2019; East Regional Library, 6301 Bridge St.
Stop Six / Rosedale Area Sewer Improvements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. March 25, 2019; Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church, 1901 Amanda Ave.
District 5 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102