City Council District 6
First elected to the City Council in June 2005, Jungus Jordan represents District 6 in the far south and southwest portions of Fort Worth. He was re-elected to his seventh term of office on May 6, 2017. He is a Fort Worth native who was born at Carswell Air Force Base, attended local public schools and earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from TCU and a master’s degree in management from Webster University. He is also a graduate of the Management Executive Program at Cornell University.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Christ Church to distribute food on Saturday
- Preserve the Fort initiative offers $10 million in grants to Fort Worth small businesses
- Hopscotch inspires Wedgwood South neighborhood
- Boy Scouts and their handmade birdfeeders brighten the days of Fort Worth nursing home residents
- Fort Worth Municipal Court ceasing operations at Southwest Court, consolidating to downtown location
- New survey available as Texas businesses start to reopen
District 6 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102