City Council District 7
Dennis Shingleton was sworn in as a member of the City Council on July 12, 2011. A graduate of Duquesne University with both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s of Science degrees, Shingleton received his MBA from TCU.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- See the plan for proposed North Park
- New sewer diversion lines to be constructed from Dozier Lift Station to Big Fossil Creek Collector
- New date for Beach Street public art material collection, April 27
- New Trinity Metro ZIPZONE service promotes commuting to work
- Do you have one minute to help make Fort Worth better?
- Utility construction continues for development near Will Rogers Complex
- Proposed pension contribution plan passes employee vote
- Construction along 287 will improve safety in fast-growing area
- New water line along Alta Vista Parkway
Eagle Mountain Sewer Diversion Line Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. April 25, 2019; Lake County Church, 8777 boat Club Road.
Blue Mound Road & Willow Springs Road Street Rehabilitation Project Meeting: 7 p.m. May 9, 2019; Carl E. Schluter Elementary School, 1220 Mesa Court Drive.
WJ Boaz & Bowman Roberts Maintenance Project Meeting: 6 p.m. May 22, 2019; Northwest Library, 6228 Crystal Lake Drive.
Luau at Thomas Place Community Center: 6 p.m. May 24, 2019; Thomas Place Community Center, 4237 Lafayette Ave.
Timberland & Park Vista Improvements Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. June 3, 2019; Villages of Woodland Springs Amenities Center, 12209 Timberland Blvd.
District 7 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102