City Council District 7
Dennis Shingleton was sworn in as a member of the City Council on July 12, 2011. A graduate of Duquesne University with both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s of Science degrees, Shingleton received his MBA from TCU.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Amazon regional air hub to start seeing traffic at Alliance this month
- Water lines, sewer utility lines and streets on the west side to be rehabilitated
- As Dickies Arena opening nears, Montgomery Street construction almost complete
- Fort Worth Public Library goes fine-free
- Fort Worth City Council approves 2020 budget
- Construction nearing completion on Montgomery Street
- Council approves additional funding for Pioneer Tower project at Will Rogers Complex
- Railroad crossing at U.S. 377 and Katy Road/Mount Gilead closed for five months
Westside Alliance and Arlington Heights Infrastructure Improvments Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. Oct. 21, 2019; Arlington Heights United Methodist Church, 4200 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Mayor Price’s Annual Spooky Bike & Ball : 4 p.m. Oct. 27, 2019; Sundance Square Plaza .
Churchill Road Water & Sewer Improvements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Oct. 30, 2019; Northside Community Center, 1100 NW 18th St.
Silver Creek Road Improvements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Nov. 11, 2019; Brewer High School Auditorium, 1025 W. Loop 820 N..
Northside and River District Lead Utility Line Replacements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Nov. 13, 2019; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
District 7 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102