City Council District 7
Dennis Shingleton was sworn in as a member of the City Council on July 12, 2011. A graduate of Duquesne University with both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s of Science degrees, Shingleton received his MBA from TCU.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Targeted spraying for West Nile Virus in north and south Fort Worth
- City crews work to ensure traffic safety around school campuses
- City Council releases meeting schedule for summer
- Two month closure expected for parts of Northside Drive, Yucca Avenue
- Ray White Road, Wyndrook Street intersection closed until September 2017
Assessment of Fair Housing: 7 p.m. Aug. 29, 2017; Fort Worth Housing Solutions, 1201 E. 13th St.
Twitter Town Hall: noon Sept. 1, 2017; Participate on Twitter.
Rolling & Walking Town Hall: 6 p.m. Sept. 6, 2017; To be determined.
North Fort Worth Water Supply Main Phase 2 Project Meeting: 6:45 p.m. Sept. 6, 2017; O.A. Peterson Elementary, 2000 Winter Hawk Drive.
Northside IV Water Main Phase 1 Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Sept. 13, 2017; Eagle Mountain Water Treatment Plant, 6801 Bowman-Roberts Road.
Mayor's Spooky Bike Ride: 5:30 p.m. Oct. 26, 2017; To be determined.
District 7 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102