City Council District 8
Kelly Allen Gray
Kelly Allen Gray was sworn in as the District 8 Councilmember July 10, 2012. Community Service is nothing new to Allen Gray. She started early in her District 8 neighborhood collecting money door-to-door for the family of a neighbor who had passed away. It was this early community service that gave Allen Gray her first opportunity to walk District 8, learning her neighbors and their needs.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Pet adoption fees reduced to $17.76 through end of July
- Municipal Court: Beware of scam artists
- Fort Worth partnering with businesses for greener practices, greater water efficiency
- City Council releases meeting schedule for summer
- Mayor and City Council appoint new task force for race and culture
- Foundation awards top police officers
- Blue Zones Project participation exceeds 50,000
- Two public-private development projects earn prestigious awards
- Two month closure expected for parts of Northside Drive, Yucca Avenue
- Siren system provides warnings when you're outdoors
Rolling & Walking Town Hall: 6 p.m. July 26, 2017; To be determined.
Assessment of Fair Housing Public Meeting: 7 p.m. July 31, 2017; Bethlehem Center, 951 Evans Ave.
Assessment of Fair Housing Public Meeting: 7 p.m. Aug. 15, 2017; Fort Worth Housing Solutions, 1201 E. 13th St.
Southside, Riverside & Oakhurst Infrastructure Improvements Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. Aug. 17, 2017; Andrew "Doc" Session Community Center, 201 South Sylvania Ave.
Walking Town hall: 10 a.m. Aug. 19, 2017; To be determined.
Assessment of Fair Housing: 7 p.m. Aug. 29, 2017; Fort Worth Housing Solutions, 1201 E. 13th St.
Twitter Town Hall: noon Sept. 1, 2017; Participate on Twitter.
Mayor's Spooky Bike Ride: 5:30 p.m. Oct. 26, 2017; To be determined.
District 8 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102