City Council District 9
Elected in June 2014, District 9 representative Ann Zadeh joined the Fort Worth City Council ranks already a seasoned veteran at navigating the important decisions city leaders must make. Zadeh - a Fort Worth resident of more than 20 years - came to Texas after obtaining a bachelors degree in environmental studies from the University of California - Santa Cruz. She enrolled at the University of Texas at Arlington and obtained a masters in city and regional planning in 1992.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Water utility construction coming to North Hampton Street area
- Wastewater utility lines to be replaced in some Como, Arlington Heights neighborhoods
- Help improve bicycle infrastructure near TCU, Westcliff
- Rosemont-area water and wastewater improvements construction almost finished
- Morningside water and wastewater project to wrap up soon
- New water and wastewater lines project in South Hills area almost finished
North Hampton Street Water & Wastewater Improvements Project Meeting: 2 p.m. Feb. 22, 2017; Fort Worth City Hall, Water Department Conference Room 225, 200 Texas St.
Como Area Wastewater Improvements Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. Feb. 23, 2017; Como Community Center, 4700 Horne St.
TCU Bicycle Facilities Project Meeting: 6 p.m. March 22, 2017; La Mancha Business Center, 3120 Merida Ave.
District 9 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102