City Council District 9
Elected in June 2014, District 9 representative Ann Zadeh joined the Fort Worth City Council ranks already a seasoned veteran at navigating the important decisions city leaders must make. Zadeh - a Fort Worth resident of more than 25 years - came to Texas after obtaining a bachelors degree in environmental studies from the University of California - Santa Cruz. She enrolled at the University of Texas at Arlington and obtained a masters in city and regional planning in 1992.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Allen Avenue to be restriped for bike lanes, pedestrian crosswalks
- Signal improvements planned for University and Colonial Parkway intersection
- Fort Worth voters approve six bond proposals
- Westcliff drainage improvements on the horizon
- Three library branches have been closed temporarily for improvements; Riverside Branch Library reopened
- Program to ease parking frustrations in certain neighborhoods now in effect
Westcliff Drainage Improvements Project Open House: 6 p.m. May 24, 2018; Westcliff Elementary School - Auditorium, 4300 Clay Ave.
Tour De Fort Worth: July 1, 2018,–July 22, 2018; To be determined.
Town Hall: 10 a.m. Aug. 4, 2018; To be determined.
Rolling Town Hall: 6 p.m. Sept. 5, 2018; To be determined.
Rolling Town Hall: 6 p.m. Oct. 3, 2018; To be determined.
District 9 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102