City Council District 9
Elected in June 2014, District 9 representative Ann Zadeh joined the Fort Worth City Council ranks already a seasoned veteran at navigating the important decisions city leaders must make. Zadeh - a Fort Worth resident of more than 25 years - came to Texas after obtaining a bachelors degree in environmental studies from the University of California - Santa Cruz. She enrolled at the University of Texas at Arlington and obtained a masters in city and regional planning in 1992.
View all districts on the zoning map.
Around the district
- Vote on the name of Fort Worth's newest library
- Street maintenance coming to South Hills neighborhood
- Carroll Street intersection improvements discussion continues
- Central business district streets to be rehabilitated over next four years
- May 4 election results
- Do you have one minute to help make Fort Worth better?
- Proposed pension contribution plan passes employee vote
- Hemphill Street due for lane reconfiguration
Carroll Street Intersections Project Meeting: 6 p.m. May 29, 2019; University of North Texas Health Science Center, Carl E. Everett Education & Administration Building, Room 506, 3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard.
South Hills Street Maintenance Project Meeting: 6 p.m. May 30, 2019; South Hills Christian Church, 3200 Bilglade Road.
West 7th Street Connectivity Project Meeting: 6:30 p.m. June 2, 2019; University of North Texas Health Science Center, Carl E. Everett Education & Administration Building, Room 506, 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Town Hall: 6 p.m. June 19, 2019; Dream Park Within Trinity Park , 2001 University Dr.
District 9 Office
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102