General Election, May 6, 2017
On May 6, 2017, a general election will be held to elect City Council representatives and the mayor.
Filings for candidates will be accepted from Jan. 18 through Feb. 17 during regular office hours, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Applications can be filed in person or sent by mail to:
City of Fort Worth City Hall
City Secretary's Office, Third Floor
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Cary Moon (current office holder)
- Gyna Bivens (current office holder)
- Kelly Allen Gray (current office holder)
- Ann Zadeh (current office holder)
- 2017 Candidate Packet (118 MB)
May take up to 10 minutes to download on connections below 10 Mbps.
- Notice of Deadline to File Application For Place on the Ballot