Home > Code Compliance > Environmental Quality

Environmental Easement Vacations

Fort Worth property owners may wish to abandon an easement. Doing so requires approval from various City departments and/or public utility companies. The City’s Property Management Department is the City’s lead on this process.

To learn more:

Pollution Hotline

Report Online

To report air or stormwater pollution by phone,
call: 817-392-1234

For emergency situations,
call 9-1-1

Air Quality Permits

Customer Service

Information on Environmental Protection Fees »

View the contact page »