Home > Code Compliance > Environmental Quality

Participating Cities

If your city is not on the list of participating cities, the Environmental Collection Center (ECC) will not be able to accept your household chemical waste.

Some participating cities require that you obtain a voucher from them before bringing waste to the ECC. If you live in an area marked with an *, call your city for details.

Pollution Hotline

Report Online

To report air or stormwater pollution by phone,
call: 817-392-1234

For emergency situations,
call 9-1-1

Water Quality Permits

Customer Service

Information on Environmental Protection Fees »

View the contact page »

Industrial Stormwater Permitting Workshop

The City of Fort Worth Code Compliance Environmental Quality Division and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Small Business Assistance will be available to answer questions about the TPDES general industrial storm water permit and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) requirements. Feb. 27, 9 -10:30 a.m.

Download information