Home > Code Compliance > Environmental Quality


Voucher needed for ECC: Yes

Proof of residency required: Driver’s license (preferred) or water bill

To get an ECC voucher, contact:

Purchase at City Hall
101 S. Main St.

Hours: Call first

Phone: 817-558-7447 (Shauna or Carla)

« Return to participating cities.

Pollution Hotline

Report Online

To report air or stormwater pollution by phone,
call: 817-392-1234

For emergency situations,
call 9-1-1

Air Quality Permits

Customer Service

Information on Environmental Protection Fees »

View the contact page »