Stormwater Management Plan
All documents available in PDF format.
- Table of Contents
- MS4 Maintenance Activities
- Post-Construction Stormwater Control Measures
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping for Municipal Operations
- Industrial and High-Risk Runoff
- Construction Site Stormwater Runoff
- Public Education, Outreach, Involvement and Participation
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
Comments and questions from residents regarding these documents are welcomed as part of our education and outreach process. Please email comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report air or stormwater pollution by phone,
For emergency situations,
Water Quality Permits
Prevent Stormwater Pollution: Proper Pool Drainage
The City of Fort Worth Code Compliance Environmental Quality Division is available to answer questions regarding the proper drainage of residential swimming pools and spas. For more information on pools, spas and stormwater pollution prevention, or to report illegal discharges, contact our offices at 817-392-1234.