Façade Improvement Program
Fort Worth is helping local businesses in eligible areas improve their curb appeal with the storefront/façade improvement program.
The program promotes commercial revitalization and economic development in ten eligible areas throughout Fort Worth. Projects must be located in the following Community Development Block Grant (“CDBG”) eligible urban villages and include private investment:
- Evans & Rosedale
- Historic Handley
- Historic Marine
- Near East Side
- Oakland Corners
- Six Points
- South Main
- Lake Arlington/Berry/Stalcup
The city’s urban village designation aims to revitalize key commercial corridors and create areas where residents can live, work and play in a walkable, mass transit friendly environment.
For answers to questions, please call Neighborhood Development Coordinator, Sarah Odle at 817-392-7316.
- Free workshops help you land a job
- CDC issues federal eviction moratorium through the end of 2020
- Library teams with water utility to help customers seeking financial assistance
- Electricity relief program to end
- Concerned about eviction? Help is available locally
- CARES Act funding still available to families
- Fort Worth Water urges customers to make payment arrangements before shutoffs resume
- Free workshops enhance your digital skills and business goals
- Emergency help for Fort Worth families now available
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102