Façade Improvement Program
Fort Worth is helping local businesses in eligible areas improve their curb appeal with the storefront/façade improvement program.
The program promotes commercial revitalization and economic development in ten eligible areas throughout Fort Worth. Projects must be located in the following Community Development Block Grant (“CDBG”) eligible urban villages and include private investment:
- Evans & Rosedale
- Historic Handley
- Historic Marine
- Near East Side
- Oakland Corners
- Six Points
- South Main
- Lake Arlington/Berry/Stalcup
The city’s urban village designation aims to revitalize key commercial corridors and create areas where residents can live, work and play in a walkable, mass transit friendly environment.
For answers to questions, please call Neighborhood Development Coordinator, Sarah Odle at 817-392-7316.
- Share input on the Neighborhood Services Department's Annual Action Plan
- Free tax filing help now available curbside
- Fort Worth Water to resume assessing late fees and making shutoffs
- Texas Supreme Court: evictions, debt collections may resume
- Emergency help for Fort Worth families now available
- Fort Worth to receive $6.8 million for COVID-19 relief
- City introduces free tax filing help by email
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102