Façade Improvement Program
Fort Worth is helping local businesses in eligible areas improve their curb appeal with the storefront/façade improvement program.
The program promotes commercial revitalization and economic development in ten eligible areas throughout Fort Worth. Projects must be located in the following Community Development Block Grant (“CDBG”) eligible urban villages and include private investment:
- Evans & Rosedale
- Historic Handley
- Historic Marine
- Near East Side
- Oakland Corners
- Six Points
- South Main
The city’s urban village designation aims to revitalize key commercial corridors and create areas where residents can live, work and play in a walkable, mass transit friendly environment.
- Notice of Request for Proposals for public service agencies & nonprofits interested in applying for funds under the following grant programs: Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA).
- Two meetings to discuss Assessment of Fair Housing
- Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) and Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program, Home Investment Partnership (Home) Program
- HUD awards $12.5 million funding to help homelessness programs
- Utility service assistance available to Fort Worth residents
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Housing Services & Information, Directions Home, Management & Budget, Home Improvement & Construction