Community Risk Reduction Volunteer Program
The Community Risk Reduction Volunteer program allows the community to assist the Fort Worth Fire Department with non-emergency tasks. From teaching families about fire safety, assisting firefighters with installation of smoke alarms, acting as support staff for Fire Department banquets and ceremonies, handing out safety information at Mayfest, to donning bunker gear and walking alongside a fire truck during the Parade of Lights, these volunteers are vital in helping the Fort Worth Fire Department (FWFD) with community outreach and other activities throughout the year. They are an important part of the FWFD family!
To apply to be a member of this program, submit an application. You will be notified if a background check is needed.
- Fort Worth Fire Department to dispatch for Lake Worth, Saginaw
- Family water safety program moves online
- Acting Homeland Security Secretary Wolf announces additional support to firefighting organizations
- Fort Worth Fire Department adds new medical equipment during COVID-19 pandemic
- Fort Worth to host decontamination unit for N95 masks
- Fort Worth to participate in Thank You Thursdays
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.