Fire Prevention Education
Education is one of the primary components of the Fort Worth Fire Department mission statement. We are committed to teaching our citizens, young and old alike, how to prevent fires and how to protect themselves in the event an emergency should occur.
If you would like more information about our programs, send an online request or call 817-392-6862.
Fire Stops With You
- Bedroom Fire Safety
- Check Your Hot Spots
- Curious Kids Set Fires
- Danger Above
- Exposing the Invisible Killer
- Fire Safe and Secure
- Fire Safety 101
- Fire Safety Beyond the City Limits
- Fireplace and Home Fire Safety
- Fire Safe Landscaping Can Save Your Home
- Get Out Safely!
- Holiday Fire Safety Tips
- Live Safely in Your Manufactured Home
- On the Safety Circuit
- Rural Fire Prevention Checklist
- This is Fire!
- Working Together for Home Fire Safety
- Planning Emergency Escape from Manufactured Housing
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Fire Sprinklers
- Electrical Safety
- Space Heater, Fireplaces, and Wood Stoves
- A Clear Fire Safety Message
- Fire Safe and Sound
- Let's Retire Fire
- Removing the Barriers
- Special Population Fire-safe Checklist
- Firefighters, Cook Children's donate bleeding control kits to local schools
- Fire Department reports on busy fireworks patrols
- American Sign Language provides alerts to deaf and functional-needs residents
- Learn about disaster preparedness and response at September, October sessions
- New fire pumper goes into service in Handley
- Summer Scholars Collaborative: Putting out a different kind of fire
- Salvation Army cooling stations now open
- Fire Station 4 reopens
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.