Fire Prevention Education
Education is one of the primary components of the Fort Worth Fire Department mission statement. We are committed to teaching our citizens, young and old alike, how to prevent fires and how to protect themselves in the event an emergency should occur.
If you would like more information about our programs, send an online request or call 817-392-6862.
Fire Stops With You
- Bedroom Fire Safety
- Check Your Hot Spots
- Curious Kids Set Fires
- Danger Above
- Exposing the Invisible Killer
- Fire Safe and Secure
- Fire Safety 101
- Fire Safety Beyond the City Limits
- Fireplace and Home Fire Safety
- Fire Safe Landscaping Can Save Your Home
- Get Out Safely!
- Holiday Fire Safety Tips
- Live Safely in Your Manufactured Home
- On the Safety Circuit
- Rural Fire Prevention Checklist
- This is Fire!
- Working Together for Home Fire Safety
- Planning Emergency Escape from Manufactured Housing
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Fire Sprinklers
- Electrical Safety
- Space Heater, Fireplaces, and Wood Stoves
- A Clear Fire Safety Message
- Fire Safe and Sound
- Let's Retire Fire
- Removing the Barriers
- Special Population Fire-safe Checklist
- Fort Worth firefighter added to National Fallen Firefighters Memorial
- Tarrant County is now under a ban on outdoor burning
- New ladder truck at Station 21 striped in TCU purple
- Take the time to build an emergency kit. It's worth it
- So what's the difference between a weather watch and a warning?
- Public art for Fire Station 42 dedicated
- Learn about disaster preparedness and response at September, October sessions
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.