Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Standby for special events
The FWFD provides Emergency Medical Services on a first responder basis and is also available to provide service for special events and community and organizational gatherings small or large.
Our emergency medical technicians (EMTs) are trained, experienced firefighters. When working EMS standby, they use the same equipment and abide by the same protocols and procedures as our on-duty personnel.
To request EMS standby services, fill out the EMS Standby Request Form and follow the instructions at the bottom of the form.
For questions about EMS standby services, use the online form or call 817-994-0876.
- Fort Worth firefighter added to National Fallen Firefighters Memorial
- Tarrant County is now under a ban on outdoor burning
- New ladder truck at Station 21 striped in TCU purple
- Take the time to build an emergency kit. It's worth it
- So what's the difference between a weather watch and a warning?
- Public art for Fire Station 42 dedicated
- Learn about disaster preparedness and response at September, October sessions
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.