Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Standby for special events
The FWFD provides Emergency Medical Services on a first responder basis and is also available to provide service for special events and community and organizational gatherings small or large.
Our emergency medical technicians (EMTs) are trained, experienced firefighters. When working EMS standby, they use the same equipment and abide by the same protocols and procedures as our on-duty personnel.
To request EMS standby services, fill out the EMS Standby Request Form and follow the instructions at the bottom of the form.
For questions about EMS standby services, use the online form or call 817-994-0876.
- Fire Department reports on busy fireworks patrols
- American Sign Language provides alerts to deaf and functional-needs residents
- Learn about disaster preparedness and response at September, October sessions
- New fire pumper goes into service in Handley
- Summer Scholars Collaborative: Putting out a different kind of fire
- Salvation Army cooling stations now open
- Fire Station 4 reopens
- MedStar poised to treat heat-related illnesses during upcoming temperature spike
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.