Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Standby for special events
The FWFD provides Emergency Medical Services on a first responder basis and is also available to provide service for special events and community and organizational gatherings small or large.
Our emergency medical technicians (EMTs) are trained, experienced firefighters. When working EMS standby, they use the same equipment and abide by the same protocols and procedures as our on-duty personnel.
To request EMS standby services, fill out the EMS Standby Request Form and follow the instructions at the bottom of the form.
For questions about EMS standby services, use the online form or call 817-994-0876.
- Enjoy the holiday season with fire safety in mind
- MedStar implements field-deployable stop-the-bleed kits
- Prevent a turkey fryer fire
- Fire Station 22 temporarily closed
- Tarrant County is now under a ban on outdoor burning
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.