Assistant Fire Director, Mark Rauscher
Mark Rauscher has more than 18 years of public sector experience with a considerable amount of that time spent in municipal government.
Rauscher was previously the Interagency Transportation Administrator for the City of Dallas overseeing the development and construction of various transportation projects. He brings a great deal of multi-faceted experience to the Fire Department as well as a federal, regional and local perspective on planning, policy and financial issues.
Rauscher previously served in positions with the U.S. Census Bureau, North Central Texas Council of Governments, Dallas Area Rapid Transit and the City of Fort Worth. These previous positions allowed him to gain experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders, elected officials, other public agencies, neighborhood associations and the general public.
Contact Assistant Fire Director Mark Rauscher
Email Mark Rauscher
Office: Police & Fire Training Center, 505 W. Felix St.
- Fort Worth firefighters get acquainted with Dickies Arena plans, construction site
- Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events (CRASE) training available at two sessions
- Jim Davis is the new Fort Worth fire chief
- Extreme heat in the forecast
- Six drowning patients in May, including one fatal
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.
Interim Fire Chief: