Assistant Fire Director Mark Rauscher
Mark Rauscher has over 18 years of public sector experience with a considerable amount of that time spent in municipal government.
Rauscher was previously the Interagency Transportation Administrator for the City of Dallas overseeing the development and construction of various transportation projects. He brings a great deal of multi-faceted experience to the Fire Department as well as a federal, regional, and local perspective on planning, policy, and financial issues.
Rauscher previously served in positions with the U.S. Census Bureau, North Central Texas Council of Governments, Dallas Area Rapid Transit and the City of Fort Worth. These previous positions allowed him to gain experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders, elected officials, other public agencies, neighborhood associations and the general public.
Contact Assistant Fire Director Mark Rauscher
Email Mark Rauscher
Office: Police & Fire Training Center, 505 W. Felix St.
- Firemen's run honors memory of two firefighters killed in Lake Worth church fire
- Six drowning patients this month, including one fatal
- Swim Safe program aims to stop drownings in Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Fire Department honors top performers
- Fort Worth narrows search for new fire chief
- Help keep our hometown secure
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.
Interim Fire Chief: