Proper Disposal of Fireworks
Wildfires, structure fires and personal injury are common results of illegal fireworks use, and storage of explosive items increases risk to occupants of a building and firefighters during any structure fire.
To protect your community, home and family, don’t keep illegal fireworks in your home.
To dispose of fireworks, contact the Fire Department at 817-392-6850 or FWFire@fortworthtexas.gov to schedule a drop off or arrange a pick up.
Do not put them in your garbage or recycling bins, and do not take them to the Environmental Collection Center or a Fort Worth Solid Waste Drop-off Station.
- Firemen's run honors memory of two firefighters killed in Lake Worth church fire
- Six drowning patients this month, including one fatal
- Swim Safe program aims to stop drownings in Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Fire Department honors top performers
- Fort Worth narrows search for new fire chief
- Help keep our hometown secure
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.
Interim Fire Chief: