Proper Disposal of Fireworks
Wildfires, structure fires and personal injury are common results of illegal fireworks use, and storage of explosive items increases risk to occupants of a building and firefighters during any structure fire.
To protect your community, home and family, don’t keep illegal fireworks in your home.
To dispose of fireworks, contact the Fire Department at 817-392-6850 or FWFire@fortworthtexas.gov to schedule a drop off or arrange a pick up.
Do not put them in your garbage or recycling bins, and do not take them to the Environmental Collection Center or a Fort Worth Solid Waste Drop-off Station.
- Fort Worth firefighters get acquainted with Dickies Arena plans, construction site
- Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events (CRASE) training available at two sessions
- Jim Davis is the new Fort Worth fire chief
- Extreme heat in the forecast
- Six drowning patients in May, including one fatal
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.
Interim Fire Chief: