The Fort Worth Fire Department Investigations section, also known as the Arson/Bomb Squad, is charged with:
- Conducting fire/arson investigations
- Handling calls related to bomb threats, suspicious packages/explosive devices
- Issuing Fort Worth Fire Department incident reports
- Issuing pyrotechnic display permits
- Issuing blasting permits
The policy of the Fort Worth Fire Department is to investigate all fires that occur within it’s jurisdiction. A report is generated for every incident to which the Fire Department responds.
To obtain a copy of a fire report, file a public information request online or visit the Fire Investigations office.
715 Texas Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Active shooter civilian response training available for the public at five sessions
- Evacuation exercise prepares Fort Worth emergency staff for future hurricanes
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.