External Affairs Office
The External Affairs Office’s purpose is to maintain visibility regarding public and internal communications; coordinate routine and special communications; ensure accurate, useful, timely, synchronized, targeted communication; and provide continuous messaging to meet the needs of the situation. The office also serves as an resource to Fort Worth Fire leadership, program and support offices on decision making, development and maintenance of policies and programs to ensure that activities are responsive to stakeholders, media, city leadership and other audiences
The department’s website and social media resources are also managed by the EAO.
If you have questions about the Fire Department, use the online form or call 817-392-6800.
- Fort Worth firefighter added to National Fallen Firefighters Memorial
- Tarrant County is now under a ban on outdoor burning
- New ladder truck at Station 21 striped in TCU purple
- Take the time to build an emergency kit. It's worth it
- So what's the difference between a weather watch and a warning?
- Public art for Fire Station 42 dedicated
- Learn about disaster preparedness and response at September, October sessions
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.