External Affairs Office
The External Affairs Office’s purpose is to maintain visibility regarding public and internal communications; coordinate routine and special communications; ensure accurate, useful, timely, synchronized, targeted communication; and provide continuous messaging to meet the needs of the situation. The office also serves as an resource to Fort Worth Fire leadership, program and support offices on decision making, development and maintenance of policies and programs to ensure that activities are responsive to stakeholders, media, city leadership and other audiences
The department’s website and social media resources are also managed by the EAO.
If you have questions about the Fire Department, use the online form or call 817-392-6800.
- Celebrate Independence Day safely and legally, but leave fireworks to the pros
- Two final candidates remain for Fort Worth fire chief
- Don't let the heat beat you down
- Six drowning patients in May, including one fatal
- Swim Safe program aims to stop drownings in Fort Worth
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.
Interim Fire Chief: