External Affairs Office
The External Affairs Office’s purpose is to maintain visibility regarding public and internal communications; coordinate routine and special communications; ensure accurate, useful, timely, synchronized, targeted communication; and provide continuous messaging to meet the needs of the situation. The office also serves as an resource to Fort Worth Fire leadership, program and support offices on decision making, development and maintenance of policies and programs to ensure that activities are responsive to stakeholders, media, city leadership and other audiences
The department’s website and social media resources are also managed by the EAO.
If you have questions about the Fire Department, use the online form or call 817-392-6800.
- Enjoy the holiday season with fire safety in mind
- MedStar implements field-deployable stop-the-bleed kits
- Prevent a turkey fryer fire
- Fire Station 22 temporarily closed
- Tarrant County is now under a ban on outdoor burning
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.