External Affairs Office
The External Affairs Office’s purpose is to maintain visibility regarding public and internal communications; coordinate routine and special communications; ensure accurate, useful, timely, synchronized, targeted communication; and provide continuous messaging to meet the needs of the situation. The office also serves as an resource to Fort Worth Fire leadership, program and support offices on decision making, development and maintenance of policies and programs to ensure that activities are responsive to stakeholders, media, city leadership and other audiences
The department’s website and social media resources are also managed by the EAO.
If you have questions about the Fire Department, use the online form or call 817-392-6800.
- Fort Worth firefighters get acquainted with Dickies Arena plans, construction site
- Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events (CRASE) training available at two sessions
- Jim Davis is the new Fort Worth fire chief
- Extreme heat in the forecast
- Six drowning patients in May, including one fatal
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.
Interim Fire Chief: