Professional Standards Office
The Fire Department is committed to providing professional, compassionate service to Fort Worth residents and visitors.
We welcome your feedback so that we can identify areas where we are doing well or where we need to improve.
To provide feedback, use the online form or call 817-392-6870.
- Fire Department reports on busy fireworks patrols
- American Sign Language provides alerts to deaf and functional-needs residents
- Learn about disaster preparedness and response at September, October sessions
- New fire pumper goes into service in Handley
- Summer Scholars Collaborative: Putting out a different kind of fire
- Salvation Army cooling stations now open
- Fire Station 4 reopens
- MedStar poised to treat heat-related illnesses during upcoming temperature spike
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.