Professional Standards Office
The Fire Department is committed to providing professional, compassionate service to Fort Worth residents and visitors.
We welcome your feedback so that we can identify areas where we are doing well or where we need to improve.
To provide feedback, use the online form or call 817-392-6870.
- Fort Worth firefighters get acquainted with Dickies Arena plans, construction site
- Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events (CRASE) training available at two sessions
- Jim Davis is the new Fort Worth fire chief
- Extreme heat in the forecast
- Six drowning patients in May, including one fatal
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.
Interim Fire Chief: