Professional Standards Office
The Fire Department is committed to providing professional, compassionate service to Fort Worth residents and visitors.
We welcome your feedback so that we can identify areas where we are doing well or where we need to improve.
To provide feedback, use the online form or call 817-392-6870.
- Fort Worth firefighter added to National Fallen Firefighters Memorial
- Tarrant County is now under a ban on outdoor burning
- New ladder truck at Station 21 striped in TCU purple
- Take the time to build an emergency kit. It's worth it
- So what's the difference between a weather watch and a warning?
- Public art for Fire Station 42 dedicated
- Learn about disaster preparedness and response at September, October sessions
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.