Professional Standards Office
The Fire Department is committed to providing professional, compassionate service to Fort Worth residents and visitors.
We welcome your feedback so that we can identify areas where we are doing well or where we need to improve.
To provide feedback, use the online form or call 817-392-6870.
- Enjoy the holiday season with fire safety in mind
- MedStar implements field-deployable stop-the-bleed kits
- Prevent a turkey fryer fire
- Fire Station 22 temporarily closed
- Tarrant County is now under a ban on outdoor burning
If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
Open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Visit the media page.