Bike to Work Day 2014 is just around the corner — May 16 — and, this year, its going citywide.
Bike to Work Day parties (in red) are scheduled at popular locations around Fort Worth. Ride on your own to one of these locations, or park and ride with other Fort Worthians at one of the city's BikeFW rally points (in green).
From Buck Sansom Park
- To Intermodal Transportation Center
Note: This route destination has been changed due to low enrollment.
From Rockwood Park
From Gateway Park
From Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital
From Forest Park
- To Comerica Bank (Magnolia)
- To Texas Christian University
- To Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) Downtown
From Foster Park
Spread the word
Help get more people on bikes in 2014 by showing you're “ready to ride.” Roll up your pant leg, take a picture and share it on Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #FWb2w.
Encourage your friends to register for Bike to Work Day by including the link http://bit.ly/fwb2w.
A healthy breakfast for riders provided by
Get updates from rally group leaders and help us show how much Fort Worth loves bikes by registering for Bike to Work Day.
- Meet-ups at rally points depart at 7:10 a.m.
- Party hubs open at 7:15 a.m. and close at 8:30 a.m.
- Mayor speaks at Intermodal Transportation Center, 1001 Jones St., at 8 a.m.