Gas Well Drilling
Ordinance No. 18449-02-2009 combines the provisions of the two gas drilling ordinances — No. 18399-12-2008 and No. 18412-12-2008 — adopted by the City Council in December 2008 that were effective Jan. 1, 2009. Ordinance 18449-02-2009 is effective Feb. 10, 2009. For a complete web version of the Gas ordinance please see this link, then search for gas.
This is the final draft of the Proposed Gas Drilling Ordinance amendments reguarding Gas Line Compressors. This is for review purposes only and once approved, the changes will be incorporated into the Gas Drillng Ordinance.
Frequently Requested Information
- Hydraulic Fracturing Chemical Disclosures — FracFocus.org
- Air Quality Study
- Zoning Ordinance - Gas Drilling Regulations 2-20-2009
- "What should I do if a gas well company wants me to sign a lease?" (pdf)
- Information regarding Saltwater Disposal Wells
- Pipeline Eminent Domain and Condemnation (Texas Railroad Commission)
- Mineral Information and Mineral Interest Valuation Details (Tarrant Appraisal District)
- Gas Well Monitoring (TCEQ)
- General questions about gas drilling