Existing Users: First Login After Upgrade
- Existing H2Online users should click on “Existing User Login” button located in the blue menu bar on the left hand-side.
- Login to the site using your current information. This is either:
- Account Number and Password, or
- MyH2Online Name and Password.
- Once the new page opens answer all required fields on the Migrate User Profile page. If you wish to update or change your email address please do so by clicking on the pencil icon on the right side of the field and input the new information. This email address will become your myH2Online login name instead of your account number.
- When all fields have been completed, select “Update User.”
- You should then see a pop-up box advising you that a confirmation email has been sent to your email address. This is the email address that was in the profile information you completed in Step 3.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email. If you do not see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder for the email. You must move the email to your Inbox to make the link active. Please save this email for future reference.
- Click on the link in the email to enable your account, completing the registration process. Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to an H2Online Enable Email box. You must select the “Login” link which will send you to the “Home” page. Remember, you will now use your email address to login (your new MyH2Online name).