New User Tutorial
- If you have never had an H2Online account, click on the Create New User button located in the blue menu bar on the left-hand side.
- Once the Create New User page opens, answer all required fields on the page.
- Your new password must contain at least six characters, including at least one number, one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter.
- You must answer ALL three security questions on the Reset Password-Security page. Answers to security questions are case sensitive. You have the option to add additional personalized security questions by clicking the Add Another Question in the lower left corner. Even if you add questions, you must select and answer the first three preset ones.
- When finished, click Create New User.
- Check your email Inbox for a confirmation email. If you do not see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder for the email. You must move the email to your Inbox to make the link active. Please save this email for future reference.
- Click on the link to complete registration and enable your email address. You will be redirected back to H2Online.
- Click the Existing User Login button in the blue left-hand menu bar.
- Use your email address as your myH2Online name to login to your account. You will be redirected to the Home page.
- Click on Select Account. The Utility Accounts box pops up.
- Select Add Account.
- Enter your account number, cycle and route. Then click submit.